Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

+3
Harvest Ty
Shailsnic
LoganAura
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) Empty Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 pm

A loud CRASH sounds as the door opens, a few bottles scattering and a hissed out cuss, the catboy chasing after a red bottle. A quick pounce catches the Ardent that escaped from it's bottle, and the soulsmith puts it back on his shelf, on it's lonesome there as the catboy sighs. His ears twitch as he turns, catching the other soulsmiths. "Ah! Welcome to my little abode! Sorry for the mess, I've been low on credits so I sold a couple of my things for them." Logan's ears twitch as he chuckles lightly, tail flicking as he smiles at his friend.

LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 pm

A lone Furret shakes his head and chuckles at his older friend's shenanigans. Crimson eyes reveal themselves as the Furret looks straight at his companion.

"Nah man, it's cool, it could use a little bit of cleaning up, but hey, my workshop has gone through worse. Broke a table in half once and part of it was stuck to the wall for days. Even to this day I can't make sense of it."

He turns towards a little pile of random stuff.

"Now then, let's see what I can find within this place, can't wait to see what sorta silly things you got hidden away."

Scampering off, he dives into the pile and begins his search.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:41 pm

CDs, paintbrushes, a couple broken goomba and koopa templates, and a 3DS with Luigi's Mansion the only notable thing in the pile, though. Logan went to his notebook and flipped a page, writing down a couple of ideas for characters before he lost them. "Doubt you'll find anything, Shail." The catboy leans on a closet to the side, a slight bulge as the things inside try to push out.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:44 pm

A gentle rap came from the entrance door. An older adolescent boy gripped a rod in his hand, adorned with an icey blue gem, it made the rod stand out.

"Hello...? Is anyone home." Questioned the boy by thr name Ty.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Combusken Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Elsewhere, a dude sat, applying paint to a scarf. His Combusken sat beside him. Both of them wore shades. The Combusken, whose name was Olympus, was creating charcoal art. He wasn't particularly good at it, but it was fun to pass the time whilst his Smith got to work. Captain had made the Combusken, whose name was Olympus, a long time ago. Rather than stray from Captain's Workshop, like basically every other soul, Olympus has opted to stay.

"And done!" exclaimed Captain, "right, let's put this out to dry."
"Finally," said Olympus.
"Yeah, whatever, dude. Right then, come along. Logan's expecting a delivery of Aegis from me. I thought I'd deliver it face to face."
Captain Combusken
Captain Combusken
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Logan grins, his tail swaying side to side happily as he runs to the door and opens it for his new visitors. "Welcome Welcome Welcome~ A fine welcome to you! Welcome Welcome Welcome, I say how do you do!" Logan grabs the boys and combusken and drags them into the house. "Welcome Welcome Welcome, I say hip hip hooray! Welcome welcome welcome to my abode todaaaaaaaaaaaa-" Logan's song is cut short as his closet bursts open, a lot of various items, designs, and other various hobbies of his spilling out. "..... day."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Sticking his head out of the pile, the Furret now known as Shail chuckles a bit.

"Are you kidding? You were JUST complaining about how low you were on credits, look at all these broken templates"

He holds one up to prove a point.

"If the fact that you can be clumsy enough to have ALL of these templates become broken isn't silly, then what is?"

he drops the template back on the others and walks up to his friend. Standing next to Logan, one would notice there's only a slight difference in height between the two.

Looking up at his friend, eyes meeting one another, Shail offered a bit of advice.

"Listen man, you might want to get a job, I know Angie is bringing in a little bit of credits, but last time I check Boberemy was barely getting anything. If you really are running a bit low on credits, maybe getting a job would be best to your interests?"

He turned away and slowly walked towards another pile of stuff. Looking back at Logan he said one final thing towards his friend.

"Also, you might want to organize that notebook, seriously dude it looks ready to explode." With that said, Shail jumped into the other pile and continued his search for more silly things.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Logan's face turns about as red as his ears and tail, puffing his cheeks out in annoyance as he acts younger than the furret. "Hey! It's in my soul." The excuse is extremely common with the catboy, as his ears flatten to his head and he adds, "And Angie doesn't give me any. She keeps all the credits for herself, since I won't take them."

Logan orders his notebook a bit slowly. "And Boberemy's not an EGO member, at least as far as I know." The catboy puts his notebook down as Shail finds, underneath the pile of accessories for his characters, a lot of empty bottles of humors.

"And I'll look for a job. Jeez, what are you my dad?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Ty laughed a little as the unappeased closet regurgitated it is wares.
"Dude ya gotta be careful! I might've walked over there and got crushed by your impending mess!" Ty proceeds to shuffle nervously before adding on another comment. "But anyway...I was wondering...coukd you help me with my smithing?"
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Logan's tail stiffens as his smile threatens to split his face and his ears twitch around. "Of course!" Logan runs to another notebook, this one with a label that says. Aim to please on it as he flips through it. "So, whatcha thinking about Ty?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:04 pm

"Well...it's more along the lines I can't seem to obtain any Humors to make new combinations. I've been wanting to experiment with Ardent and it's affect on new humors, but there hasn't been as much..."
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Logan's tail and ears droop, looking at Ty. He glances at his one bottle of Ardent, then at Ty, and quietly whines as he wraps his tail around the humor. "I'm sorry, this is my last one."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:08 pm

"You know it," says Shail as he examines the bottles carefully, making sure no cracks are on them. He turns to say something else to Logan when he notices Ty asking for help from Logan.

He smiles at this, just a few seconds of nagging and Logan has already got a job of sorts.

...It is at this point he realizes what Ty is asking. His eyes widen at this realization, before he can say anything though he goes back to checking on the humors, not wanting to ruin his friend's chance at getting a job... no matter how chaotic things will turn out.

A few seconds later, he hear's what Logan says in response to Ty's request, he frowns and gets up, facing his friend.

"Oh no you don't you're going to go help him this instant whether you want to or not."

He walks up to Logan and pokes him in the chest.

"You agreed you needed a job, and here's one right here, you're going to take it, and you will like it. Heck, I'll give you a bottle of my own Ardent if you do, just go."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm

"O-oh...S-sorry...I guess everyone is having trouble finding it...I didn't mean to bother you." Ty frowns a little realizing how tactless it was of him. He pauses, hearing Shail's response and grows more distraught. "My bad..."
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Logan lightly yelps at the poke, thwacking the furret's claw/tail/whatever poked him and quietly whines again. "But I caaaan't ask you to do that."
Logan walks over to his pile of empties, looking through it to see if he has any other humors. "Merf. I seriously only have one humor, and I literally can't afford to give you it to help." Logan hops out as he finds only empties and grumbles. "I'll get some sodas or something." He runs into the kitchen, ARdent in his tail.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Shail notices Ty in his distraught state. Realizing that he might've just messed up he puts on as calming of a smile that he can. He walks up to Ty and gives him a chuckle.

"Nah, it's not a problem dude, not one at all. I'll tell ya what," He reaches into his scarf, pulling out around 50 Credits he hands them to Ty. "You go and have a good time with Logan alright? Take him out of the house a bit, chill. It may not seem like it but he could really use it."

He smiles warmly at the other person.

"Ardent isn't really much of an issue with me, I got quite a bit for some Actors I'm planning on making later, I'll give ya some if you can take him out on a good time. Maybe find him a job too."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Logan peeks his head in, glaring at Shail "Realize that your wording was possibly the WORST possible wording you could've used." He comes back, carrying quite a few sodas for the people, raspberrying at the furret.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Shail looks confused, "It was?" He takes a soda ignoring the little gesture Logan made. "Personally I think I brought up a good point, he needs Ardent, you need a job and you need a good time. I do not see anything wrong with what I said."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Logan makes another face at the 'Good Time'. "I know you're a kid, but really."
The catboy shakes his head and points at his notebook. "I'd rather get a couple more designs down before I help someone."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:33 pm

"It's about to explode" Shail points out. "I think you have enough ideas for now."

He plops himself on the ground and leans against one of the piles he dug through earlier.

"Hey, I may be a kid, but you're more of one than I am no?"
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Logan does a big raspberry, sitting on the couch. "Fine."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Ty sighs at the pokemon's offer.
"No it's more that there seems to be a shortage of it...I'd rather not..,But." Ty pauses..."I have some extra Concord, Flow and Shine around...I'll trade you some for some Adrant!" The boy says turning to Logan.

Last edited by Harvest Ty on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Logan grins widely, his tail wagging happily as he hugs Ty. "Thank you so much! I really needed more Humor!" The catboy grabs the bottle in his tail, wagging it happily.

Last edited by LoganAura on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm

"Well then let's go!" Ty grabs the Neko's free arm and drags him away excited to get the humor. "We just need to go to my house!"

Last edited by Harvest Ty on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 pm

After waiting a few moment to make sure they truely left, Shail gave a sigh of relief.

"Good I thought he'd NEVER leave"

The Furret stands up and turns around to examine the mess that is known as Logan's home, despite realizing how much effort he'll go through, he's already made up his mind as for what to do in the meantime.

"I guess it's time for me to get to work then." Pulling out a broom from the hammerspace under his scarf, he begins to sweep.

Last edited by Shailsnic on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next