Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

+3
Harvest Ty
Shailsnic
LoganAura
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:46 pm

turtleOracle wrote:((So uh, Shail, what about the comic ? I know I shouldn't be waiting for it, but I don't really have the time to write the sequel))

((if I am understanding you correctly. When you say you don't have time to write a sequel I assume you mean that you won't be able to type a proper text response to mine correct? In which case, if I DO finish the comic then you'd have to draw something instead, which would take longer than just typing a text response.

If that is the case, it might just be best to send me 4 of your moves and your current equipment. I think I can probably add it on. As for the comic status, in reality I haven't been working on it because I thought the RP was dead for a long period of time so I saw no reason for me to finish it in the first place.

Basically, if I was in fact understanding you correctly, then it might just be best for me to make the whole battle scene myself. In which case, if I do, then I'll PM you occasionally and ask "what would you do in the current situation?" or something along those lines, that way you can still make your own commands.

As of right now I am very tired by the way, so I really can't tell if I am sounding like a jerk or not in what I am typing, so apologies on my end if I do sound like one. I have the feeling I am sounding like a huge one.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:08 pm

"Ah, okay I'll leave it to you then!" Ty lounges lazily on the couch as he waits.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Logan continues purring happily, staring at the soul capsules like a hunter.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Scribbs, noticing this, promptly stows the capsules away in her backpack.

Soon, the girl is finished gathering her belongings and ready to leave.

((sorry for the short post, just wanted the characters to get out of the apartment already. There isn't really much that could be done there except setting up Scribbs a little more anyway. -.-; ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 pm

"Yeah wooooo! Let's go~" Ty shouts merrily as he zooms down the stairs. "Whhheeeeeeeeeeeee~" He promptly trips halfway down and tumbles like a tumbleweed in midbreeze. Landing with a thump he let's out a huge "OOF!", before shouting "I'm okay!"
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Logan is too busy purring, and pratfalls right on Ty. "OW" The catboy rubs his head, putting his items in his own hammerspace before nodding towards his house. "Come on!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Shailsnic wrote:((if I am understanding you correctly. When you say you don't have time to write a sequel I assume you mean that you won't be able to type a proper text response to mine correct? In which case, if I DO finish the comic then you'd have to draw something instead, which would take longer than just typing a text response.

If that is the case, it might just be best to send me 4 of your moves and your current equipment. I think I can probably add it on. As for the comic status, in reality I haven't been working on it because I thought the RP was dead for a long period of time so I saw no reason for me to finish it in the first place.

Basically, if I was in fact understanding you correctly, then it might just be best for me to make the whole battle scene myself. In which case, if I do, then I'll PM you occasionally and ask "what would you do in the current situation?" or something along those lines, that way you can still make your own commands.

As of right now I am very tired by the way, so I really can't tell if I am sounding like a jerk or not in what I am typing, so apologies on my end if I do sound like one. I have the feeling I am sounding like a huge one.))

((Actually, I can't write a Sequel NOW, because I have an exam in two days or so and I must work for it... But I'll send you a PM !))
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:31 pm

"........There are three steps," Scribbs mutters to herself, following after the boys. She's wearing her backpack, the trunk stowed away inside it-- lol, Hammerspace-ception--, and honestly doesn't seem to be having any trouble at all carrying it.

"Three steps. THREE. How do you manage to trip down THREE STEPS...?"
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 pm

"Hehehehe! Sorry!" Ty slowly stands up, holding his hand out to Logan when he stands.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 pm

"It's in my soul." Logan grabs Ty's hand, hopping up. "Recklessness. Sorry."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:29 pm

"............. *sigh*"

'Boys,' Scribbs thinks to herself, content to just quietly trail behind Logan and Ty like an unobtrusive little shadow.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Ty's stomach grumbles loudly, leaving an opening for the boy to speak up.
"Are you guys hungry? I totally am!? Hey Logan...Know any good places?" Ty asks, indeed wondering what good restaurants he may have knew nothing about.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:40 pm

"Er.... I.... Tend to dumpster dive, as a catboy." Logan turns a bit red, tapping his fingers. "INcluding some rats and stuff, so I don't really know."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:55 pm

"You what? Ahh it's okay. Annnyyyywaaaaaay...Maybe we'll find a place if we keep our eyes open?" Ty says pacing ahead.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:18 pm

"No wonder you're so skinny," Scribbs notes, filing away the information for later.

'Definitely making sure this guy eats better; that isn't healthy, part-cat or not.'

"I wouldn't know the first thing about dumpster-diving, but I do know this nice little place near Smithy G.'s Forge over in the industrial district. You'd think it'd be a bad spot for any sort of restaurant what with the heat and noise and sometimes smoke, but the food is AMAZING and the staff members are all wonderful and just about every single worker you'd ask in that part of the city would recommend it in a heartbeat, so long as they didn't dislike you for whatever reason."

The girl is actually SMILING for once as she keeps talking about the restaurant.

"The owner, or at least I'm pretty sure she's the owner, is a wonderful cook and That Lady You Wish Was Your Mom Sometimes; if we go there I could BET you, Logan, that she would take one look at you and treat you to a full-on feast. ...That is, as long as you two don't have any trouble with heat or smog or lots of noise... It is the industrial district, after all."

((NO I DON'T MEAN THE CHARA CABANA. Lol. Scribbs hasn't even crafted Punelipi and Jabberwonky yet in this roleplay's timeline! ...Anyone got any good (let's reference Mario games, lol!) names for the restaurant Scribbs is describing?

I figure the food would be either Hispanic, Italian-homestyle, or steakhouse-homestyle, as in THE COOK IS EVERYONE'S MOM AND SHE WILL FEED YOU UNTIL YOU ARE WARM AND FULL AND HAPPY AND SNEAKILY CHARGE YOU HALF PRICE IF YOU SO MUCH AS GLANCE AWAY FROM THE CHECK AND THEN THROW SOME COOKIES/[insert dessert here] INTO THE LEFTOVERS BAG FOR FREE. And trust me, you WILL have leftovers. Even if you just go there for a quick LUNCH.

...Oh, and, if the reference wasn't obvious enough (or, like me, you have either never heard of Super Mario RPG or only just discovered its existence fairly recently), Smithy G.'s Forge is a reference to the Smithy Gang from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars~!

...Sooo, who now has Waltz of the Forest/Rawest Forest/the theme of the Forest Maze/"Beware the Forest's Mushrooms!" (the song's actual title) playing in their heads now?

Super Mari-o-O R-P-Geeeee~... :songcard: ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:41 pm

"Oh yeah! That sounds great!" Tu suddenly rushes ahead, flying down the street, only does he return in a few minutes, upon the realization he has no idea where he is. "Uhh...Can you lead the way!" Ty says smiling again.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:44 pm

"This way," Scribbs sighs, taking the lead, "It's a bit far to walk, so we'll take the bus."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Logan's belly growls loudly and he turns as red as his ears. "T-t-t-t-t--t-tt...that sounds really good."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:47 pm

"Come on, then!" the girl calls, already halfway down the block, "I'm hungry too, y'know!"
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:48 pm

"WOOOOOO! I'm starving!" Ty chimes in merrily, following the soon-to-be SoulSmith. He joyfully hums a light tune that is unrecognizable.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Also follows

((Dinner can probably be glossed over if we want, leaving Shail and Turtle to do the combat with Logan's normal dinner later this week))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 pm

((Works for me.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:06 pm

(Ooooookay~)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 pm

((If I am understanding correctly you guys are giving us more time to catch up, possibly gain sournote as well. Thanks!))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 pm

(( Yup Smile ))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next