Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The E.G.O General Discussion/Suggestion/Randomization Thread

+5
turtleOracle
arcaneScribbler
Harvest Ty
gloomyMoron
Dreamscythes231
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The E.G.O General Discussion/Suggestion/Randomization Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The E.G.O General Discussion/Suggestion/Randomization Thread

Post by Todd Ingram Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 pm

I think a mod that solidifes Humors into Epiphany Shards might be useful. To avoid rendering Bob-Angie's stock obsolete, however, it would probably involve a fair amount of high-grade humor, rather than taking any old dreck from the reserves.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

The E.G.O General Discussion/Suggestion/Randomization Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The E.G.O General Discussion/Suggestion/Randomization Thread

Post by poizaz Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Todd I. wrote:I think a mod that solidifies Humors into Epiphany Shards might be useful. To avoid rendering Bob-Angie's stock obsolete, however, it would probably involve a fair amount of high-grade humor, rather than taking any old dreck from the reserves.

Or, like the Crystallizer from a MC mod, it would take lots of time, proportional to the purity of the Humor.
poizaz
poizaz
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

http://mspaforums.com/member.php?1094615-poiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Oh, you could make Split-mix Emiphany Shards, which haven't appeared in Secrets of the Heart!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2