Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by CrimsonMage Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Dusk turned away from Saulo.

I can very well find another route if there is one on my own, thank you. For now I just need to rent another night.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Saulo's face regained some of its compsure, now that the situation had become somewhat more appreciative.

Very well, then! You don't need to pay now if you don't want to; it's rather early.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Combusken Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Chi looked at his new acquaintances. They were certainly interesting individuals! He had a few questions, and blurted them out.

No thanks, I'm fine. I just had a delicious breakfast! What happened to you, Boondaid? Did you injure yourself? And what exactly IS China?
~~~
Man, that's too bad. Oh well. Never mind, yo. I guess I'll just have to get your name, man? Is it Starburst? It kinda fits ya. Or maybe just Bob. Man, whatever your name is, you're a cool dude.
Captain Combusken
Captain Combusken
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Well no! actually the sun is just rather hasrsh on me. This stuff keeps me from burning up. Hmm...I wonder if they sell a rainbow tape of gauze-that'd be cool ya know! Oh China's just a Micro Goomba she...Aww she wandered off again...Booooooo. she always does this. <(>v<)>

China wander over to the punelli and got out her notepad.

Hi! [: )]
I'm sorry I ran off like that yesterday...I was tired.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm

The bomb acquires a happy face at being told he's cool by this chill dude. Finally he gets an actual thank you, and a smile as well! Despite the hardships, definitely worth it. He opens his eyes once more and nods at the Koopa, then turns away ready to go obtain the order of the mummy, and soon afterwards the block. The Twilighter would have to wait.

Last edited by Shailsnic on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Combusken Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Chi heard what the Goomba was saying, and was about to respond when he remembered something rather important.

****! he exclaimed. I'm sorry, Boondaid, but I just remembered I have a very important appointment with a client!

And with that, the Yoshi sprinted out of the Cabana and back to his appartment, his cape billowing in the wind once more.

((I'm off for the night. Cooper will just be asleep at the bar until I get back. When I do, I think I'll introduce someone new to our little Cabana.))

Last edited by Captain Combusken on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Combusken
Captain Combusken
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Umm...Byyyyyye! Poor Boondaid was baffled at the recent event.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:38 pm

As he approached, the Orange Yoshi that was with the mummy and block suddenly dashed off. While the bomb was sorta curious about what he was going, the star-backed sphere decided to ignore it for now and focus on the task at hand.

He made two taps with his foot, hoping to gain the attention of the mummy.

Last edited by Shailsnic on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed mention of the block)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:43 pm

(The block is with punelli & Jabberwonky)

The boo turns to the sound if the tap, finding that it belonged to a star fused bomb-omb

[colors=yellow]Hi! How are you Mr.? Is there sometin...[/colors] Boondaid notices the platter.

[colors=yellow]Oh your the server guy right! Umm...Could I have something sweet to eat and drink...maybe a fizzy soad and a Peachy Tart...!? <(ouo)>[/colors]
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm

The Twilighter looks at the Bomb-omb expectantly, as if he wants something.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 pm

(Drat, I knew I was forgetting something! I apparently forgot to get the platter earlier, let's assume I did though shall we?)

The bomb taps his foot again in acknowledgement. He begins to turn back towards the bar when he notices the cloaked man looking in his direction. Did he want something? He decided to find out and walked over to the cloaked man.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 pm

((Y'know what, let's just assume from now on that Jabbers always tells Punelipi anything that's written/etc. from now on because repeating it all the time is tedious... ^.^; ))

"Thanks for the menu, Miss--" "--and for being so considerate~."

The Boggly Woods pair order breakfast ((uhhhh... what do they eat? o.o; )) after reading the menu/having the menu read to them, then turn their attention to China.

"Hey there Blocky," Jabbers greets, "How're you doing? And don't worry about it; you looked exhausted. There was no reason for it to have offended either of us anyway, really."

"Oh, hello Miss China, good morning," Punelipi greets as well, her antenna-ball flashing with cheery rainbow again. How does it even do that...?

"By the way, I saw that!" Jabbers suddenly calls out across the room, turning to face towards where the Twilighter and the Bob-Omb are, "I guess my challenge will be helping a stubborn person instead of teaching someone to write... Should be easy, considering!"

"Hey!" Punelipi mock-protests jokingly, "I'm not thaaaaat stubborn~..."

"Says the one who won't even let me hold open a door for her."

"But Jabbers, I like CHAAARGE!ing! It's fun~!"

"...And runs into walls."

"...Okay, you got me there," Punelipi concedes.

((Trying to play up Jabbers's weirdness... How do I even DO that? Uuurgh, Turnabout, why must you be such a difficult concept for me to grasp? Also yeah, Shailnics and I did indeed continue RPing 'the night before' via PMs. Part of it involved Jabbers coming to the assumption that the Bob-Omb doesn't know how to write.))

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why do I keep mixing people up with each other?)
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 pm

China would laugh at the humorous antics of the pair, but she can't...at least out loud.

You guys are silly. Kinda like Boondaid! He's really nice you know...but he's kinda sil--Hey what's up Chi! I found ya! You gotta stoo wondering off!

Sorry. China looks a little disheartened, before Boondaid decides to offer a lollipop.

Would you like one!?

Oookay Boondaid China graciously accepts the pop, stowing it away, hoping Boondaid will forget about it.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:24 pm

(Two things, one, I edited the rest of the events of the first day into the 4th post of page 5. Secondly I suggest you guys start conversing, something tells me the bomb is going to be there for a while...)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:31 pm

(Oh gosh that was awesome.
Also I think I was mistaken for Shail again X'D)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 pm

((*wants to bash her head against a wall a little bit* WHY DO I KEEP DOING THAT?! Sorry, fixed it. Also, Boondaid's font color is kind of hard to read... :/ ))

"Why are you covered in bandages?" Jabbers asks Boondaid, a bit concerned, "Are you injured?"

"Oooh, did someone say lollipop? Are there any Amazee Dayzee pinwheels? Those are the BEST!" Punelipi pipes up excitedly, her antenna-ball flashing between its usual dark gray + rainbow lights to the same dark gray + seven lights arranged in a ring of six with one in the middle that look oddly familiar.

((I have NO idea if I spelled Amazee Dayzee right, it was from memory... Also yeah, I couldn't decide between her current rainbow ring and the idea I had to make the colors on her antenna-ball be the colors of the Crystal Stars, so in the end I decided to make her antenna-ball pretty much a mood ring. :leafcard: ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Ehehe! No I'm fine actually! The sunlight is just really harsh you know? I live in the desert so I wear these bandages to protect myself!

Boondaid floats over to Punelipi
Here try this one!Boondaid lays a dark blue lollipop by the small puni. It's Bubble Berry Blast!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:18 pm

((Thank you, Ty. That's much easier on the eyes. ^.^ ))

"Oh, alright then. Sorry for assuming," Jabbi apologizes, though the Boo doesn't seem to be paying any attention to him anyway.

"Ooh, it smells sweet! Where is it, though?" Punelipi trills eagerly, nearly toppling off the stool as she noses around herself trying to find the treat.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-- I'm okay, I'm okay!"

"'Neli, CAREFUL! To your right-- no, not so far--!"

THUD.

"Punelipi!!"

"I'm okay!" the blind Puni squeaks hurriedly, rolling back onto her feet, "Umm, which way to the stool leg?"
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Whoops! Sorry...Eheheh...<(ono)>
Well umm...
The eccentric Mummy boo picks up Punelipi and puts her on the stool, he also picks up the sucker, putting it in frint of the small PuniHere ya go! I put it right in front of you~

Meanwhile China passes a small note to jabberwonky.
I'd be careful. Boondaid has rather, strange tastes when it comes to sweets.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 pm

...Too late.

"THISH ISH WONNERFUHH," an extremely happy Puni announces, the sweet treat clamped firmly in her mouth so she doesn't drop it. Her antenna-ball is still doing that weird flashy color-swap thing...

"...Could I try one, too?" Jabbers asks tentatively.

((Sorry, couldn't resist. XD Also, give him the weirdest flavor you can think of, please? I figure that maybe I can use a weird taste in candy as one of Jabbers's Turnabout quirks? Like character-TrueBug and her buggy mugs~))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Wooo! Yeah, I'm glad you like it! I made im myself! Boondaid turns to Jabbers. Of course you can have one! Boondaid grabs a bright red berry! This ones Fire Mushy Blast

(Fire Flowers and Dried shroom.)
(EXTRA SPICEY

Oh I haz to go to bed, just assume they talk some more and then all go to bed? China will pay with inn coupons if you let her! :'O)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:58 pm

(Nah, Day two can run for several days if needed be. It kinda has to anyway considering I'm stuck where I am in the meantime.)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 am

(Oh okay that works! :'d)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:13 am

((I'm fine with waiting... Too tired to think of a good reply. Okay, last comment-only post. We're not supposed to do them in this thread, remember...?))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:15 am

((Yes I know, still though, we're all tired as of right now.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next