Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Marina skips over to Dusk.

I think he's a little busy managing right now. If there's something you want I can get it for you.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Boondaid slowly helps China up. China is panicked, but is also worried for the bomb-omb, unfortunately her Notepad fell into the cake and she has no way to communicate, unless through her mummy boo buddy, and he...he was rather frazzled.
China are you okay? Umm...Maybe...I'll be back Boondaid flys over to the Pianta nearby, hoping to get a word in.

Scuse me Mr! Is there anywhere closeby I can take lil China to, without making a mess?
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Dusk glared at Marina. It was not apparent why he did that.

Fine. I would like a Bomb-omb Burrito and a Boo Berry Blast Shake. Along with an explanation as to why everything on the menu is an example of either alliteration or assonance.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 pm

...He messed up up. He completely messed up. Crap... he swear he didn't mean to... It would've...

The bomb looked down in shame, one would swear that if he actually could he would probably be crying right now. Alas though, he could not. Turning around to avoid the gaze of the Pianta, he didn't dare look at the scene, instead he dashed towards the front door, he couldn't stay here, he messed up really bad. How on EARTH was he going to apologize after this? He couldn't.

He ran, ran like the coward he knows he is, or at least thought of himself as. Pushing open the door he continued to run, run right out of the establishment. He failed, and there was no chance in heckl he'd be back there for a long time.

End of Bob-omb Day 2

((Also, don't worry it's no one's fault really. Also, the narration here is said like this because that is how he thinks. If you read his bio and personality you'd know he beats himself up over nothing and thinks of himself like this constantly.))

Last edited by Shailsnic on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Dusk looked at the bomb running out the door. Before Marina could answer he said,

Well, that was unexpected.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

((Now I feel terrible for him and I feel bad even though you said I shouldn't. ;n;))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Saulo turns to the side to adress Boondaid, still sitting by the Bob-omb.

Well, there's a spring across the street if you need to wash her off...Otherwise, you can set yourself up in a room as long as you pay for it later.

He turns back to notice that the Bob-omb had left. He frowned at this, disappointed.

*sigh* Well, I hope wherever he ends up, he's happy.
~~~

Marina smirks, and takes down Dusk's order.

Got it! As for our menu, we just like to make sure people have fun here, even when ordering their food and stuff! Although if you really want something without that kind of wordplay, you can always ask for "free refills!"
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:55 pm

The boo bows, thankfully.
Thank you sir. Come o-Ah! Where did she go now!? Boondaid look frantically for Chinablosque, unknowing that she'd ran outside just a second ago in an attempt to follow the bomb-omb.

((She doesn't have to find him of course.))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Harvest Ty wrote:The boo bows, thankfully.
Thank you sir. Come o-Ah! Where did she go now!? Boondaid look frantically for Chinablosque, unknowing that she'd ran outside just a second ago in an attempt to follow the bomb-omb.

((She doesn't have to find him of course.))

((She can't he's a fast little bugger and his day has already ended too! He'll be back the next RP day though.

Don't get me wrong, she can LOOK, but she won't find anything!))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:01 pm

((X'D It was worth a short for her))

Unfortunately the micro Goomba, that was covered in Koopasta had no luck. The mute bomb-onb was looooong gone. Feeling a little depressed she walk back inside after a few minutes of disdainful searching. Boondaid spots her and hovers over to her.

There you are Chi! I was so worried! Let's go get you clean, okay!?
China nods solemnly.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 pm

((Also, in case anyone was wondering why he did the things he did just now, please check the spoiler provided, it's a couple of paragraphs from the personality section in the google document under his page on the wiki.))

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shailsnic on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Dusk just plainly said, Thank you, I suppose, and sat down, waiting for the order to arrive.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Meanwhile Boondaid escourts China to the nearby wash area, outside, the mini goomba still stifled with feelings of guilt...

(END OF DAY 2 for Chinablosque and Boondaid, unless of course there is a timeskip later.

You've done a really well job with him! He conveys his feelings very well to the readers and it's very easy to perceive his feelings from your writing! :'D)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Marina finishes up Dusk's order, and brings it over to him.

Here you go!

So, if you don't mind me askin', where was it you were headed the other day? Did the construction muck things up again so much that you had to come back here?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Dusk glares at Marina.

It is business, business you do not need to know about. Now if you excuse me, I would like to eat this in peace.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Hey, where did...? Punelipi and Jabberwonky seem to have disappeared somewhere during all the commotion...

~

"Hey, Star-Butt! Wait up!"

The Boggly Duo: End of Day Two...?

((Lolnope, Shail, my duo here may have been trying to keep people from catching on to it, but they're healers, remember? When someone is hurting or upset, they will focus on helping them. After all, the goals they had set so far have been: Punelipi- help Chinabloque gain more confidence; Jabberwonky- Find out "Star-Butt's" name and help him somehow since something's obviously not right in here, blabla Jabbers is meant to be a gentle soul in a quirky as heck wrapper.))

EDIT: ((Whoa hey, when did I become a Master Smith??? O_O; ))

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Marina rolls her eyes a tad.

Sure, mister. Keep as many secrets as you want.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:47 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:
((Lolnope, Shail, my duo here may have been trying to keep people from catching on to it, but they're healers, remember? When someone is hurting or upset, they will focus on helping them. After all, the goals they had set so far have been: Punelipi- help Chinabloque gain more confidence; Jabberwonky- Find out "Star-Butt's" name and help him somehow since something's obviously not right in here, blabla Jabbers is meant to be a gentle soul in a quirky as heck wrapper.))

((I am perfectly okay with this, I thought you should probably know.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 pm

((gonna go watch purple rose of cairo night guys
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Gladly

Dusk took his food to his room. Not wanting anybody to pry, he did not leave for the rest of the day. And was completely happy with it.

Dusk: End of Day Two
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:08 pm

DAY THREE LET'S GO! :'D

China and Boondaid slowly walk downstairs into the currently empty dining area and sit. China , still bummed about the mysterious bi-polar like bomb-omb, tries to hide her worry from Boondaid as he goes on about a new lollipop idea.

Chi I thought of this awesome idea. I was thinking of getting some like Dizzy Dials and syrups and making some lollipops with them! I call them Dizzy Sweetlees! It'll be the...
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:36 pm

((Changing Dusk's dialog color))

Dusk storms downstairs and goes straight to the front desk.

Is the construction over with yet? I would like to be on my way.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Marina hops up from behind the counter to meet Dusk.

Ah, good morning! Yes, I do believe the construction on the route has finished. They might not have moved all of their equipment yet, but the work is all done. Do you want some breakfast before you head out?

~~~~~

The door to the Cabana opens rather slowly as a pale Koopa walks in, wearing a helmet painted pipe-green.
Spoiler:

He sits himself down at a table somewhere near the middle of the cabana and takes out a small brown parcel. He is visibly tense as he opens it to reveal a small, damp sandwich. He mutters to himself as he eats.

Easy there, fella...Only 2 more hours until you can go back to work...

Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Dusk looked at the Koopa.

You look as if you are in construction. When will the equipment be moved for the route construction? I need to be moving out as soon as I can.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:03 pm

The koopa looks up at the Twilight Towner, listening to him, then turns back to his sandwich.

Believe me, if I was in construction those machines would be halfway to Toad Town by now! I'm just as irked as you. Their drills and whatnot have been an obstacle to three sewer pipelines for nearly a week!

He continues to mutter to himself as he eats.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next