Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by CrimsonMage Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:05 am

((It's a secret. As in I have a few ideas but I do not know which one to do yet)).
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 am

((Oh. Cool! Well, time to wait for someone else to post, lol~...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 pm

((Wait wait wait hold the phone.

...they're STILL chasing him? It's been more than an entire RP day! How determined are they?! I mean I don't mind them chasing him really, just sorta surprised. When I pick up on the bob-omb I'll make the assumption that they lost him. They can show up right when he starts making actions again. (I would prefer it that way really! kinda want them to catch him right when he starts doing stuff again.)

Speaking of which, I was going to pick up on Bob-omb after I did a few things with the Duplighost. Unfortunately however I still haven't completely figured out the appearance of said Duplighost. So should I just keep going with said Duplighost for now and show his appearance later or...?))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 pm

((lol yes they ARE that persistent. Works for me! As for the Duplighost, it's ask up to you, though Pudini is probably going to end up messing with him. Pudini messes with everyone. Plus he takes pride in being the student of the "best" Duplighost...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:37 pm

China and Boondaid were once again downstairs eating lunch. Boondaid began to speak. You know we have to leave soon China, they need us at the Inn.

China looks down solemnly.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:40 pm

((Okay, I've got it))
Dusk finished rummaging through the room. At the bottom of a pile of things there sat a pale-teal notebook. Dusk quickly grabbed the notebook and left his room, hiding it under his cloak.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:16 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:((lol yes they ARE that persistent. Works for me! As for the Duplighost, it's ask up to you, though Pudini is probably going to end up messing with him. Pudini messes with everyone. Plus he takes pride in being the student of the "best" Duplighost...))

((Have fun trying to mess with an insane man with Shine, Logos, Valor, and Turnabout who has a superiority complex and can stay mostly composed. In fact, there's only been one guy who's actually gotten him out of his calm cool and collected self, and that guy is being chased by a Puni and Jabby right now!))

The front doors opened again once more. A new visitor had arrived it seemed- wait a minute... is that a regular toad? I thought only unique characters had access to this place! Whatever, I guess it doesn't matter at this point, he's here and the point of view is currently on him.

He looks around a bit, and then his eyes land on the blue Yoshi, Tungsten if he remembered correctly, he'd have to check the photo once more. Ah well, what can ya do. He walks towards Tungsten's location, giving a wave to a white shy guy he passes by as he does so.

Stopping at the table, he makes note of the fact the Yoshi is still jotting away at his notepad, guess the toad should just take a seat then. He jumped onto the seat provided across from the Yoshi, who then looked up. An obvious look of annoyance was drawn upon
Tungsten's face, he opened his mouth to say something. Then things started to get strange with the Toad.

The Toad in question held his hand up to silence the Yoshi and suddenly had very bad posture. He leaned over the table a little bit and rested one of his arms on the table, a wicked grin/smirk was evident upon his face.

"Yes, but I'm afraid the number of teeth will be insufficient," was what he said, keeping the smirk plastered upon his face he lowered his other arm and rested it upon the one that was already on the table. Still looking directly at the Yoshi. He waited for a response.

...Even I, the narrator, am confused as to why he said that. Guess we'll find out in a bit then.

Last edited by Shailsnic on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected "Two Punies" with "A Puni and Jabby")
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:45 pm

"Ooh, look who came out of hidi--" the hat-wearing Puni that had been tormenting Dusk starts to trill, but is abruptly tugged into the room next door to the one the Twilighter had been staying in. "H-hey!!"

"...Shush, you... Stop being a nuisa--" a quiet, dried-out-sorta-sounding voice from inside the room begins to scold him, cutting off just as abruptly.

"...A ghost just entered this building," the room's occupant growls, apparently letting go of Pudini since the often-grinning trickster(?) promptly reemerges into the hall. (I'm guessing Dusk would've already left by this point though, lol.)

"Heheheehee~! More fun~!"

"....Grab something for me to eat while you're down there, please..."

"'Course, Skully~!"

And with a cackle and a puff of smoke, he's gone.

~

Pudini slips silently into the dining area of the Cabana, careful not to let anyone crash into him-- he's invisible at the moment, or at least to non-ghosts he is ((no clue if ghosts can always/sometimes/whatever see each other when invisible or not)).

((...The Bob-Omb guy is being chased by a Puni and a Jabbi, not two Punies, unless there's some other Puni I don't know about, lol. ...I haven't really developed Punskull at all yet, but considering he's a Skele-Puni and pretty much the Mario-verse equivalent of Pudini's Moirail, I figured, heck, why not give him some sort of weird sixth sense for the presence of supernatural/ghostly beings? ...Or something. ^.^;

I have no idea if I'm making any sense at all at the moment...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Dusk emerged into the dining area, acting calm, as if nothing had happened. He was completely unaware of Pudini's presence.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:42 pm

((Oh so tempted for him to filch the journal, but would that even be okay to do? Also, I think I'll wait for Shail to post before deciding what Pudini'll do now...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:49 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:((Oh so tempted for him to filch the journal, but would that even be okay to do? Also, I think I'll wait for Shail to post before deciding what Pudini'll do now...))

((I can't post until Todd posts, so you post if you want. Also, my Duplighost is TECHNICALLY a Demon. Not a ghost. See, this is why I should've wrote out his backstory before doing this. TOO LATE NOW THOUGH. (Well, not really too late now, I can just do it later.)))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 pm

((Oh, it's fine for him to steal the journal, just as long as it is not destroyed))
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 pm

((Hmm... Still not sure what I wanna do, sorry. That and HW. So I'll wait for Todd, too. ^.^; ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 am

(Ooh, sorry. Missed that.)

Tungsten hears the Toad and freezes up a bit, before he begins talking.

Well, about time. I assume you have word from Petey, then?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:25 am

Where oh where could that ghosty be~, Pudini thinks to himself, invisibly scanning the restaurant for newcomers. Let's see, a pale Shy Guy, a weird Toad~... ...Oh, there's that ABANDONER Twilighter. What's that stashed under his dumb robe~? Heheheehee, Skully's not here to scold meeee~... I'll just~...

Swipe!

The spectral Puni slips his prize free and scurries away before Dusk has a chance to properly respond, nearly crashing into a patron or two and exactly three tables before managing to slip between a random customer's legs and through the door back into the Inn half of the Cabana, where he finds a closet to hide in and examine what he stole from the Twilighter.

"Ooh, a joooouuuurnaaaal, hmm~? HeheeheeheeheeHEE~! Now THIS should be INTERESTING~! Let's have a loooookseeeeeeeeeee~..."

((He absconded in a hurry because he's no master thief; Dusk surely noticed the yank and the nicked object suddenly poofing into invisibility the moment Pudini had a proper grip on it. ;D Just thought I'd clarify~.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:50 am

"Maybe, maybe not, who knows really? I do have this for you though."

He held up a single letter and slid it across the table to Tungsten. In reality he had no freaking idea who Petey was, but he didn't care. That's not what he was here for anyway, what he was here for was a little bit of... "fun" and a favor from someone else.

Now, one might be wondering what the contents of the letter held if he had no idea who Petey was. Just because he doesn't know Petey doesn't mean he didn't recieve a letter adressed to Tungsten from some guy.

As the letter reached its recipient. The Toad still sat there, same expression on his face. He showed now signs of moving for a while.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am

((Do you find it weird we use abscond in normal conversation?))

Dusk saw Pudini slip away with his journal. He quickly ran towards him, bumping into the exact same patrons Pudini missed. He skidded into the room where Pudini was in.

That is not yours and I would like it back now.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:27 am

((but... Pudini was invisible... Ehh, I'll roll with it, lol. Maybe his invisibility failed?))

The spectral Puni grins widely with a malicious glint in his eyes, making a show of stashing the journal underneath his hat.

"Wow, Dusky, you're quick~! Heheheehee~! What a spoil-sport, I haven't even gotten to read any~... How'd you even see me, hmm~? Oh well, doesn't matter~. I'm not about to let a FILTHY ABANDONER LIKE YOU off the hook that easy~! Bye~BYE~!"

Pudini then attempts to dash between Dusk's legs, trying to get out of the broom cupboard/closet he'd hidden in so he can find somewhere else to hide and read in peace.

((why would using the word abscond be weird? Hehe.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:35 am

arcaneScribbler wrote:((but... Pudini was invisible... Ehh, I'll roll with it, lol. Maybe his invisibility failed?))

((And then it turned out Dusk is actually a restless spirit on a Journey to find something dear and important to him, and since ghosts can see other ghosts he was able to see the Puni take his journal. Of course, this is just me being silly and probably not correct in the slightest.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:40 am

((I just thought he saw a floating book. Even if he turned the book invisible it would take a couple seconds to do so, and in that time Dusk could see the direction it was going to. Unless I'm totally wrong...))

Dusk looked around, trying to find where Pudini went off to. He ran in a random direction, hoping to find him.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 am

((oh. That works, too. Shail, that idea is cool, though only Crimson knows if it has any truth to it, lol.))

Pudini poofs back into visibility right back in the broom cupboard he'd initially chosen as a hiding place.

Heheheehee~. Works every time~.

Then he settles down to read the journal, making a mental note to get his mysterious dark-room-dwelling companion/friend food once he's done.

...And to find the most annoying-to-get-at place to leave the journal for Dusk to find, too.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 am

Dusk ended up in the hallway where his room was located.

Where is he! How am I supposed to find a Puni that can somehow turn invisible? I need to get that journal!
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:04 pm

((so, does Pudini get to read an entry now, or should I have Punskull intervene...?))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:12 pm

"...I need a drink."

An Ember with brilliant white flames could be seen floating down the sidewalk. Like everyday, this day was also complete and total idiocy. He needed a drink so bad to get his mind off of this bull.

Slowly coming to a stop, he turned to the right and noticed an establishment that seemed somewhat new. Looking through the doors he could see a guy in robes running off somewhere, a toad and Yoshi sitting in the far back corner, conversing probably, and some shy guy that was looking at some papers. Doesn't seem like this place is all that busy.

He floated inside, opening the doors as he went. Whoo needed arms when your entire species has a form of telepathy? This guy sure didn't. He still felt pretty freaking cool every time he did stuff like that. Didn't change his overall mood though.

He looked towards the bar, and noticed two characters he seemed to not have seen before. A boo mummy of some sort and a degected looking block. The boo was trying to console the block but... it didn't seem to be working.

...Did he REALLY feel the need to go and get involved? He doesn't even know them, and he has his own freakin' problems. There was no need to go over there and console. I mean, who the heck did he think he was, a freakin' miracle worker?

...No, no he was not. He was just a regular guy who has to deal with tons of crap. A guy who always needs someone to talk to, but decides to stay secluded and drink his problems away. Did he really want to leave the block saddened?

No, that's not him. He's going to talk to it. He'll regret it later since its these sort of things that usually gets him to have to deal with more bull, having someone mad at him for something he says or does. He didn't care though, he'll talk it out anyway.

He floated over to the duo.

"Hey," he said, gaining the attention of both, or at least the boo. He looked over to the empty seat next to the block and asked a question to them.

"Is that seat taken?"

(I'm assuming they are eating Lunch in the Cabana main area, if not I'll just change my post.)

(Also, I got a recipe and stuff for this guy too. I have his appearance worked out as well,-. I'll post it when I get home.)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Tungsten looks at the closed envelope on the table, then back at the Toad.
He begins to grow suspicious.

I don't tolerate nonsense. I assume you have no news of that blasted Petey and his insubordinate troops. Tell me why I should open this letter.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next