Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Tapping the counter, he attempted to get the Painta's attention once more. For some reason or another there was once again a note that was definitely not placed by the bomb, nope, it just appeared there on its own, to think otherwise would just be silly, I mean he has no arms for goodness sake!

One the note there were four phrases, each one quick.
"Taking Orders"
"2 Menus needed"
"Balance silver platter on head"
"Going to need uniform for easy identification later"
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Paulo turns and gives another warm smile to the Bob-Omb.

Well, alright then! Here's a couple of menus, and a platter as well. As for the uniform, well, we don't really have anything general, but if you've got any clothes or accesories with an "island" theme, that should make you stand out! Any orders you get, just leave them by the register, okay?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm

The bob-omb gave a slight nod, not wanting the platter to fall off the top of his head. Turning around though he realized how much of a problem it would be to get down without the platter falling off... that didn't matter though, he jumped off the stool anyway.

Landing on the floor he THANKFULLY caught the platter, though it made a "CLANG" noise. He stood still for a second or two, wanting to make absolutely sure it was definitely still balanced, and also so that he could get adjusted to the pain of having a large object hit his head. Slowly but surely he began his trek to return to the pair he had temporarily left, this time however he had menus and a silver platter with him!
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Combusken Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Chi gratefully accepted the menus as the Bob-omb waiter trundled over to him. He was starving, and could really do with some food sometime soon. He gave one of the menus to Cooper and quickly scoured his, deciding on what he wanted rather quickly. He turned around and threw the menu back on the platter, which visibly rocked a little from the impact.

I'll take some of your caramel and strawberry waffles, please! And a fruit smoothie too.

Chi took one look at Cooper and saw him still blissfully reading the menu.

Yeah, I don't think Coop will be ordering anytime soon.
Captain Combusken
Captain Combusken
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:45 pm

SHOOT SHOOT, STEADY!!!!

...Okay, crisis averted, if the bomb could actually give a sigh of relief he would. The platter still stayed upon the bomb's head, though he had a feeling that if he didn't find a way to make it completely stable soon, it WOULD fall eventually.

Making his way back to the bar, he realized a problem. There was no way he could make it up to the top of the stool without the platter falling... great.

He made himself tip slightly, letting the platter fall of of himself gently. As soon as it was completely off, he once again made a mightly leeap to the top of the stool. This time ending up in front of the Noki at the register. He tapped the counter to get her to notice the note that somehow got there, and waited. Contained on the note was the orders given by the Yoshi.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:54 pm

All of a sudden a small indescribable noise perversed the room as a Boo wrapped in bandages came from out of nowhere. He giggled a bit before hovering up to the bar. Deciding to ask the Pianta, the boo hovered closer and spoke.

Ehehehe~
Why hello there sir! Pardon my interrupttion and all, but I was wondering...
Have you seen a little goomba in like a really adorable question mark!? <(ouo)>
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Saulo thinks a bit, then responds.

Yes, I believe so! She was here talking to some folks from Boggly Woods the other day, and she's staying the night here. Would you like me to call her down?

~~~~

Marina sees the note, nods, and makes the orders it says.

Here! You can carry these by yourself, right?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:04 pm

The eccentric mummy boo fluttered around overjoyed.

Oh good! I thought I lost her! That boock always ends up wandering off if I'm not careful! She rather nice ya know! So, I'm really happy you guys found her!

Oh yea! Can you call her?
The boo begins to shuffle aroubd in the bag he had on his arm before pulling out a Red lollipop(Spicey Fire Popper).

Ehehehe! Here, take this as a thanks! I don't have much else, but these suckers are really good!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Saulo looks at the lollipop in a little confusion, but smiles nonetheless.

Oh, I wouldn't ask anything of you! I'm fine.

Who should I tell her is calling?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Aww...They're really good though... The poor boo pouts for a second, before cheering up and responding to the Pianta's question.

Yes! Please! Tell her it's Boondaid! She'll know~
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 pm

((...Umm. I have NO idea where my duo stayed the night... ...Probably just slipped off to some little hidey hole courtesy of Pungry, because being the cousin (and 'black-eyes buddy') of someone who is essentially a living, breathing Warp Point has nice benefits. :leafcard: ))

"CHAAAAAAAAAARGE!" comes a cheerful battle cry loud squeak from outside as the little Puni girl who'd been here the day before barrels in, followed by her Jabbi friend.

This time, rather than just aimlessly settle in an odd corner of the room, the pair head to the counter with the blind Puni following her friend's lead.

"'Neli, stool, 'bout two antenna-lengths. The nearest leg's a bit to your left," the Jabbi directs her, watching as she scampers up the side of the wooden piece of furniture without any trouble and briskly settles herself on the seat, pointing herself towards the direction of her friend's voice rather than the counter.

Once she's set, the Jabbi picks up his 'anchor chain' in his beak, hop-flies up onto the adjacent stool using the footrest like a ladder rung, and neatly places the weight next to him on the seat. Throughout this, it's blatantly obvious to anyone looking that he is intentionally NOT looking down.

"Hello, could we get a menu, please? Give it to Jabbers, though; unless you've got one in Braille, I won't be able to read it," Punelipi requests politely.

((...Is Braille even a thing in the Mario universe? Also, I was tempted to call it Shroom-Braille, but resisted the urge, lol.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Saulo nods, and picks up a conch "shell-phone" by the register. He pushes a few buttons, then puts the phone up to his ear.

Hello? Miss...China? He checks a sign-in sheet to make sure he got her name right. There's a Mr. Boondaid here to see you.

~~~~~

Marina sees the Puni and smiles.

Certainly! We don't have one in Braille, though, sorry. We can look into getting one, though!
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 pm

No, the Bob-omb PROBABLY couldn't, but he knew he'd have to if he wanted to keep the job. Hopefully he wouldn't make a mess on the floor.

Turning around once more, ready to jump off the stool, he noticed something. Well quite a few things really.

The first thing that was noticed was some sort of mummy, he was offering a sucker to the Pianta, was that a customer or...? Whatever, the bomb would figure it out eventually.

The second thing was the inclusion of two more chara- hey, it's the two from last night! He gave a look that made it seem like he breathed out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness they were back, he really felt the need to apologize to them after his rude exit yesterday. Before he could do that though, he had work to attend to.

Speaking of work... he jumped of the stool and landed on the edge of the platter he had left on the floor. The platter in question flipped in the air, just as planned. Getting into what he thought was hopefully a good spot, he waited for the platter to land. It did, directly on his head, it hurt a bit like last time, but hey, it's balanced on his head again so everything should be fine. Thankfully the platter managed to continue holding onto the menus. On that note, he waited for the Noki to place the food onto the platter so that he could deliver it.

Last edited by Shailsnic on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finished the Day 1 Night time porton, changed the sentence regarding the Puni and Jabbi accordingly.)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Chinablosque slowly entered obviously still sleepy. Boondaid hovered over.

Chi there you are! I was looking everywhere for you!...Did you get the stuff!?

China begains waving her tail widely in all sirts of manners as the guaze civered boo watches intently.

Ahh, that's okay. At least your safe!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Marina waddles over with the orders and places them on the Bob-Omb's platter.

Here ya go, little buddy!
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Ow- crap- ugh. Okay, this isn't a problem.... all he had to do was just walk over to the other side of the room without making everything topple over and fall to the ground. Yeah! No problem at all!

Just gotta take one.... step.... at a time....

God he wished he could get help right now.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Combusken Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Chi was starting to get impatient. He was now ravenous, and the food was taking a long time to get to him. He was beginning to think it wouldn't arrive.

Where the hell is my food? Fricking typical, this is. Ugh! Right, Coop?

But Cooper wasn't there. He had drifted over to where the Bob-omb waiter was. He smiled in a relaxed fashion.

Hey there, buddy. You wanna hand with that load? It's gotta be hard doing what you're doing. I don't mind, yo. I'm totally cool.
Captain Combusken
Captain Combusken
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:22 pm

He would nod, but unfortunately there was a giant platter of food a top his head. He opted to make a weak tap of his food instead. Careful... okay, there we go. Hopefully that got the point across.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Dusk stomped into the room, bleary-eyed and irritated. He approached the front counter, making no attempt to inform the others why he was as irritated as he was.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Saulo notices the look on the Twilighter's face and approaches him quickly.

Good morning, Mr. Dusk! How was your stay? Did you receive the map you requested?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Yes, and I believe I made a mistake asking for it! I knew there was construction work going on, I just did not realize that the route that was mentioned was right in my path! My schedule is completely ruined!
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Saulo's face drops as he hears the news.

I'm sorry, mister! Construction has been a bother to some residents around here for a while. If you tell me where it is you're headed, I might be able to reccomend a shortcut or the name of someone who can get you there.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Combusken Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Cooper didn't notice the tap on the floor, but luckily, his sense was good, and so he picked up the platter and took it over to Chi, placing it in front of him.

There ya go, bro.

Cooper then turned back in the Bob-omb's direction.

You're a mute dude, right dude? That's totally cool. Probly won't help much, but I know Morse. So, what's your name, man? I'm Cooper. Don't worry man, I know your rules.

Cooper turned around, waiting for the Bob-omb.
~~~
Such was Chi's hunger that he wolfed down the waffles in seconds. They were properly delicious, and he was glad to have had them. Any wait he'd endured was wiped from his mind.

He noticed that Cooper was talking to the Bob-omb waiter guy, so he decided to go and talk to someone else. Maybe he'd get a job! He noticed a weird almost mummified Boo and a Square which when he focused his attention realised that it had a tail! He was definitely curious about the pair, so he headed over to them, drinking hos fruit smoothie through a straw as he did.

Hey! My name's Chi. I'm a freelance detective. What are yours?
Captain Combusken
Captain Combusken
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:51 pm

The boo turns around first spotting the shady-but-cool yoshi, responding instantly.

Hi I'm Boondage! and this... Trails Boondage as he gestures to the block. ...Is China! She's my friends daughter! She can't talk though...

...Oh hey want a sucker!?
Questions the boo after introducing himself.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:55 pm

While the bomb couldn't respond, there was a note that was now on the floor in front of the bomb that probably could do the talking for him. To get Cooper's attention, the bomb tapped his foot twice on the floor.

The contents read:

"Don't know Morse
Not going to give name, apologies."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next