Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Thread: Say hi, everybody!

+17
Zylo
BigBurkhart
Unclever title
Togeyosh
Dreamscythes231
Captain Combusken
arcaneScribbler
CrimsonMage
Shailsnic
truebug
Purple Walrus
Eversor
cephalopodAscendant
sournote103
turtleOracle
LoganAura
Todd Ingram
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduction Thread: Say hi, everybody! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Thread: Say hi, everybody!

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi Burkhart! Welcome to the forum!
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread: Say hi, everybody! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Thread: Say hi, everybody!

Post by Todd Ingram Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Burkhart has arrived! And then everyone was on their best behavior forever.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zylo Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Hey I am Zylo, wannabe artist and creator of a Day on the Town. Glad to see everyone here...

Also.... my avatar is Gill... I did not change it to that....

Spooky...
Zylo
Zylo
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Admin (it's GS) did it. Very Happy As far as I know, he's made aaaall the shiny shiny beautiful avatars on the forum~! Also, hey, I'm one of your readers! Your Fanventure-Ception is quite fun to read~
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zylo Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:18 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:Admin (it's GS) did it. Very Happy As far as I know, he's made aaaall the shiny shiny beautiful avatars on the forum~! Also, hey, I'm one of your readers! Your Fanventure-Ception is quite fun to read~

Thank you, I am glad you enjoy it.

Also, Thanks to GS then for the epic avatars, or to whoever did them if it wasn't GS.
Zylo
Zylo
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by poizaz Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:03 am

Hey. I'm poiz, (My sig here explains why my name is poizaz here and my sig in the MSPA forums explains all my names) and I, honestly, have not soulsmithed at all yet. I'm just suggesting commands, making theories, hoping for a sticker of my avatar from some old site, and stuff like that. I found PMECN my lurking sigs looking for more threads to subscribe to. It was awesome. I'm planning to make a character eventually, but don't count on it. I need to figure out all this soul-smithing stuff first. I'm a prolific poster in the MSPA forums, and I'm already approaching 2000 posts there. Also, I have way too many tabs and windows. I'm also really bad at drawing. [wow]Also, I frequent 4chan.[/wow]
poizaz
poizaz
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

http://mspaforums.com/member.php?1094615-poiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Latere Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:43 am

I'm Latere, I suppose.

I:
*Found ECN while forum diving
**Arrived just before Jitterbug showed up
**Keep it in Permatab No.4/14
***Of the MSPAFA section
*Am known elsewhere as Dude of 1000 ASCIIs
**Am terrible at actually making ASCII art
*Like words, lurking and long walks anywhere that isn't a beach
*Have not the will to find an acceptable avatar, here or there found the avatar stash, thanks to helpful people being helpful

Last edited by Latere on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Latere
Latere
Novice Smith
Novice Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:52 am

Hullo, hullo. Lurking is fine enough. I'm an expert lurker. I try not to spam up the main thread, so I say very little over there, but it is one of the adventures I follow super-closely. So, I can related.
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 am

Welcome to the Forum, friend!

Teehee. I suggest you take a peek at the Avatar thread, Latere, or if you'd like to use one of the more generic Avvies rather than ask GS for a personal one (if he's still even doing them; I dunno x.x; ), then try changing your avatar; you'll see that there's a Gallery of ready-made avatars you can choose from if you'd like!

...The fact that you like long walks NOT on the beach is actually pretty cool to me. Sand is hard to walk on.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:30 am

arcaneScribbler wrote:Teehee. I suggest you take a peek at the Avatar thread, Latere, or if you'd like to use one of the more generic Avvies rather than ask GS for a personal one (if he's still even doing them; I dunno x.x; ), then try changing your avatar; you'll see that there's a Gallery of ready-made avatars you can choose from if you'd like!

Even if GS is not doing them, I figured out how to trick Inkscape into doing some of the Adobe Illustrator tricks GS showed us in the stream the other day, so I would be willing to try to make Latere a sticker avatar.
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamscythes231 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:18 am

arcaneScribbler wrote:
...The fact that you like long walks NOT on the beach is actually pretty cool to me. Sand is hard to walk on.

But the question is....what kind of sand...
Dreamscythes231
Dreamscythes231
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by awfulAlliteration Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Hello. I'm kinda new. To ECN and this forum. So, hello! I guess. *vague waving*
awfulAlliteration
awfulAlliteration
Novice Smith
Novice Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:53 pm

awfulAlliteration wrote:Hello. I'm kinda new. To ECN and this forum. So, hello! I guess. *vague waving*

Welcome friend! Trust me, you'll be fine. If you're lost regarding information the wiki is the best place to go, though that is really hard to navigate. A couple of others and myself are working on reorganizing it. You'll also probably notice that the community here is quite nice! Please, enjoy your stay.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:54 pm

awfulAlliteration wrote:Hello. I'm kinda new. To ECN and this forum. So, hello! I guess. *vague waving*

I say to you welcome! And now that I'm done quoting Fawful, I'll just second what Shailsnic said.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Welcome! I try to post quite a bit, but I'm afraid I fall completely short of some of the other people here. Smile

I'm kind of new as well, but just post often and people here will recognize you.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2