Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror Text Issues (directed to gS, I guess)

3 posters

Go down

Mirror Text Issues (directed to gS, I guess) Empty Mirror Text Issues (directed to gS, I guess)

Post by Todd Ingram Thu May 02, 2013 9:41 pm

While the Mirror is a fine (if sparsely updated) way of catching up on the adventure, I have noticed an issue with some of the altered text sizes. The sizes for text on the MSPA forums is listed as single digit numerals (with 3 being average, and 7 being the largest), but the MSPFA interface intereprets them as regular text size numbers, meaning that even a 7 is hard to read, while a 1 or 2 is unreadable without copying and pasting. Shyla's third line on this page is an example of the text being too small to read (ironically, it says "I knew the print was too fine...")

I think I may catalogue these discrepancies so that they can be fixed.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Mirror Text Issues (directed to gS, I guess) Empty Re: Mirror Text Issues (directed to gS, I guess)

Post by Harvest Ty Thu May 02, 2013 9:50 pm

I didn't even know that line existed since I started reading pmecn on the Mirror! (I started reading after Jitters so I used the mirror)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Mirror Text Issues (directed to gS, I guess) Empty Re: Mirror Text Issues (directed to gS, I guess)

Post by CrimsonMage Thu May 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Once I figured out that those lines actually had words, I just copied and pasted them onto notepad.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum