Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 pm

China walks up to the desk in the room, quickly writes a note and hands it to Puuntail in his new form.

A couple of hours actually! I went downstairs with Boondaid to eat! Though I saved something for you! [: D]

China, thinking the puni would likely be hungry, hands him a few bread rolls and a small bottle of Delfino Water.

When Boondaid had turned away to chatter with the Ember, she had ran off making sure to buy some food from the Noki lady, before coming.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:30 pm

((Thanks to Todd for making Tungsten's reactions actually proper!))

Quickly, the toad slapped away the matchbox and gripped the Yoshi's arm, hard.

"Let go of me at onc-"

"Shut up and let me do the talking." the Toad whispered smoothly and cleanly, staring at the Yoshi straight in the eyes. There was no response on the Yoshi's end, but that was perfectly understandable considering what he saw.

Music: https://youtu.be/QywDfOjcBuU (I don't actually play this game but this is fitting.)

When the Yoshi looked back at the toad he was met with the creepiest and most insane look one would find on a Toad... thing was, at this point it was completely obvious this being was not a Toad despite having the body of on. Laid upon his face were not the normal eyes of a Toad. Instead, the eyes seemed a whole lot more... catlike than before. The area of the eyes that WOULD be white were a completely dark black, and in the center of that seemingly never ending darkness that was his eyes was red pupils, ones that gave off a malicious stare. The Yoshi was not going to burn the place down while he was sitting right there.

The grip of the "Toad" tightened slightly. The Yoshi tried not to show discomfort, but it was there ever so slightly. The "Toad" began to give a long talk to the Yoshi, his tone was gleeful and deadly serious at the same time. One could describe it as "The tone in which one gives when they are slowly explaining something to someone and dumbing it down so that they can understand them, with a fake happiness behind it". This happiness was not fake though, it was genuine.

"Now then, I'm going to list every single thing that is wrong with your plan, and you are going to sit there and listen while I explain it to you... do you understand?"

The Yoshi's eyes narrowed. He had been in these types of conversations before, and more or less knew how to handle them. "I'll let you have your turn then. Proceed."

"Good... let me begin with something simple, such as how utterly stupid lighting the letter on fire in the middle of the establishment is. Think about it, you're here, in the back corner of a cafe, sitting with someone who- at this point you've figured out- can easily apprehend you." A short scoff from the Yoshi at this point went virtually unnoticed, before the 'Toad" continued: "The letter itself could light the building on fire, and if you're in this location you'd not only be noticed doing it- which I know is something that you don't want considering you're being all secretive and such about everything- but you're doing it in front of me. Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love it if this place burned down, lots of broken hopes and dreams would come down with it. I just need to do my job, and you burning the letter won't help any."

His eyes widened and his pupils dilated a bit as he got ever so closer to the Yoshi's face, grip tightening as he went on.

"My job is to make sure that letter is delivered to you, and only you. Inside of it is extremely important information, information that will be of great importance to you in the near future. You may be wondering how I would know that if I didn't open it. If you actually thought for a minute instead of going off raw instinct you'd know. The man who obtained this information not only hunted down and... "removed" by Petey and his men, but also decided to break his promise to tell me the code and give me the letter just so that you could have and read it. Considering both of those things, I personally find it impossible for the information inside NOT to be important."

He let go of the Yoshi's arm and fell back into his chair, grabbing the letter on the table as he did so. After waving it in the air for a split second and then storing it back on to his person, he said a little bit more.

"You seem so adamant to not have it though, and after thinking about it for a minute, technically I am actually done with my assignment. I did deliver the letter to you, you rejected it is all. So now the letter is mine to do with as I please.. It's a shame, all the information that you desired and maybe a whole lot more is stored within this letter, and you're not going to get it now.

...Well, you won't get it unless you pay a price that is. Something tells me that you wouldn't want to do that either, so I guess I'll just be on my way."

He jumped out of his seat and began to walk away, but then he stopped. It was all or nothing at this point, the Yoshi either had to get out of his daze soon and call out to him now, or he would not be getting that message.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 pm

The 'Toad' didn't even reach the door before the Yoshi appeared in front of him. He appeared to be in no hurry whatsoever.

You do seem like a very smart fellow. I just wanted you to know that deception really isn't necessary here. I like doing business with people. I get what I want, and I don't have to do as much work, and all I have to do is let the other person get what they want. Teamwork really is underrated.

If you or your superior wants to work with me, so be it. I'd prefer a form of communcation a bit less inconspicuous as a letter, but people do have their tastes don't they?

Also, two things. One, have you ever head of Tanuki's Fire? Marevelous little reaction: it burns paper, but not wood. It was used to clear out cabins full of old parchment without burning down the building. They say if you coat a match with a certain type of sap, you can get Tanuki's Fire just by lighting it, if you need to dispose of something papery rather quickly.

Also, did you know that Toads use a diphthong when they speak? They have this way of floating their 'a's and cutting off their 'm's. It's quite interesting; I've hypothesized that it has something to do with the local flowers that grow around Toad Town and the spores they give off. It's a manner of speaking that can't truly ever be...duplicated.

Tungsten gives a bit of a coy smile.

So! If it's business you want, business you'll get. But do try to go about it with a little class, won't you?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Clap, clap, clap went the Toad's hands as the ever so obnoxious smirk still stayed upon his face.

"You learn something new everyday. Nice job."

The clapping stopped, he put a hand on his side like one of those people who go "OH NO YOU DI'NT GIRL!" do before snapping their fingers. Of course he wasn't going to do that but it was still a fun thought.

"I'm never really one for class, but if composure is all you need I can deal with that just fine." Turning his body back towards the corner of the room, he beckoned with his hand towards Tungsten.

"I think you and I have a lot to discuss my friend. A lot to discuss indeed."

With that, he headed back to the corner and sat down again, this time grabbing a menu on the way. It may be the middle of the afternoon but coffee still sounded nice.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Puuntail kind of just stares at the food for a few seconds, visibly stunned. Then what is probably the tiiiniest, most sincere little smile China has ever seen flickers across the not-Toad's face and he stows the gift away in his bag.

"I'll eat it later, th-thank *squeak* you..." the odd little "Lucky Raccoon" mumbles gratefully, making a mental note to slip a large pile of coins into China's Inventory when the Pile-Driver Micro Goomba isn't paying attention.

"A-Anyway, did you happen to see Pudi-- s-sorry, I mean that pale, creepy Puni from the alley around...? He didn't play any pranks on you, I hope. That jerk. He's always doing *squeak* and *squeak squeak squeak... squeak*, it's complete and utter nonsense..." Puuntail asks, his grumbling about the other Puni completely incomprehensible due to the sheer amount of low-volume, disgruntled squeaking.

"Or P-Punelipi, or any, *squeak* weird-looking Punies at all...?"

~

"YOU. DUPLIGHOST. HOLD IT," a deep, cracked voice commands, echoing with an eerie clattering reminiscent of an avalanche of bones.

The owner of the voice, a strangely skeletal Puni, stands in the doorway between Inn and Restaurant, red eyes glowing angrily behind the thin blindfold he's wearing.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Well, now that I know about Petey, I have some preliminary matters to attend to. If you want my correspondence, I'll return here to speak to you. And don't worry, I will recognize you.

Tungsten leaves. Today was slightly more eventful than he had expected.

(takin a break, will rp again tomorrow if I can)
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:03 am

Cutting away from their chatter, the Ember decided to look towards the Puni, what on earth was he going on about?

"Hey, Boondaid, you have any idea what that guy's talkin' about?" The Ember asked the Boo, he did not remember anything about a Duplighost being mentioned in the customers that the Boo told him about.

"Tomorow indeed, tomorow indeed...." The toad waved towards the Yoshi as he left. Getting up with his coffee, he began to walk towards his next objective, the strange looking Puni-

"YOU. DUPLIGHOST. HOLD IT."

...The "Toad" stopped, it seemed as if it was directed towards him. He looked around a bit, making sure it was in fact him and then looked right at the Puni.

"...What Duplighost? You mean me? Why, I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about." The smirk was ever present as he said this, he finished it off with a chug of his drink.

"I'm afraid you have me mistaken for someone else, I am a Toad as you can see, now then, you seem to be causing quite the scene over something so silly. If you do need me for something, why don't we take it to a more... private location, shall we?"
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:16 am

"FINE. But only so I can take this off. FIEND," the Puni acquiesces, turning to head back to his room.

"FOLLOW OR I REVEAL YOU. I know how. One of your kind TAUGHT ME."

((The funniest thing is I still haven't even worked out a personality for Punskull yet, but I like what's developing...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:23 am

After Boondaid learns nothing from Saulo he turns back to the Ember.
No I...don't? I've actually never met a Dooplighost ya know!?

------
China quickly writes another note, handing it to Puuntail.
No not to my knowledge...Other than Punelipi and Jabberwonky I don't believe I've seen anypuni else.
Sorry. [: (]
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:40 am

((China, Punskull walked right past you, how did you not see him?))

"You sure?" Puuntail sighs, hearing a muffled but familiar clattering-bone voice blaring from the restaurant.

"B-because THAT sound means Punskull is h-here... I hope he didn't *squeak* after your Boo friend... ...Though, he doesn't get TH-THAT loud for Boos, so it probably isn't h-him."

The leaf on Puuntail's head disappears in a puff of smoke and his coloring changes to that of a generic red Toad, the stripes of his cap reverting to spots.

"...W-we should probably go down there... *squeak* Make sure your friend is alright. Punskull tends to... go a little *squeak* overboard when he's agitated."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:13 am

Oh no! We better go check on that silly Boondaid...He always does seem to get himself in trouble...

China starts to head downstairs, proping the door open for Puuntail when he passes by.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:51 am

Puuntail pauses for a moment before following China, thinking. His Toad-self abruptly disappears in a puff of smoke, replaced by a Tanoomba with a pink leaf on its head instead of the usual green, and then ne hurries downstairs with her...

~

Well, looks like the journal will have to wait. That's Skully's angry voice. NOT. GOOD. It must be a Duplighost or something else strong like that, and an ill-intentioned one, probably.

"Skullyyyy, why couldn't you just waaaait... *sigh* "

He hides the book in the broom cupboard and exits, meeting up with Puuntail and China at the bottom of the stairs. Through the window in the door separating the restaurant from the inn, they can all see the skeletal Puni facing away from them, towards a Toad who doesn't look like a Toad at all, not quite, and--

"Hey, how much do you think the SCUM looking at Skully like he's PREY would freak if I yanked off his disguise~?"

"Calm down. Nothing has happened yet."

"Yet~. Yet. YET. YET. YET," Pudini growls, glaring through the little window.

"And if something DOES? WHAT THEN?"

Then we rush in as support and confuse it with our Team Attack with Punskull, clearly.".

"Hmph. Boring~. We should be fighting, not running!"

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo and reworded a few things to make more sense. Doesn't affect the RP any, I think. Just more clearly indicated that they're not visible to the Duplighost since they're just looking through a window in the dividing door.)
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:59 am

China watches, slightly baffled at the sudden appearance of Pudini. She decides to watche the two silently, not wanting to interrupt.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 pm

((Begins in Punskull's POV))

Muffled voices can be heard from behind the door separating the restaurant portion of the Cabana from the inn.

*bicker bicker bicker*

"--Not everything is some... ...-rfomance,... ...stupid....!--"

"--HeHEEHEEHEE~. ...so wrong to... ...-lp my family hmm~?..."

...Sigh. Of course. He should have expected this. Of course Pudini would come running the moment he heard him using THAT voice. And the other...

"*SQUEAK* is WREAKING HAVOC HELPING?!"

...DEFINITELY Puuntail.

Probably thinks he's going to make a big scene again. Or that Pudini will if he doesn't.

He isn't even the eldest, why does he always end up feeling like he's the most mature member of their little 'family'...?

"...This isn't the place for bickering with people, Pudini," he announces, making sure he's being loud enough for them to hear. He keeps his gaze locked on the Duplighost, though. Not about to let it sneak away.

"I'm headed for my room. ...Remember the food this time...? I'd really like a Horsetail Tart. And a Honey Super. Just one."

~ ((Now in Puuntail's POV))

"...I'd really like a Horsetail Tart. And a Honey Super. Just one."

"Get out of here, Puuntail.
Go hide.
There's just one 'enemy', and it isn't a 'low-level' species."

Punskull is using their code, pretending he's a stranger. Only addressing Pudini, as if he is the only one whose voice he recognizes. The way he always does.

But there's another meaning to it, he can tell. There always is.

Don't let the 'enemy' know you exist.
If it doesn't know you exist, it can't hurt you.
There is something dangerous here.
I don't like it when you're in danger.
Let me protect you.

He and his family have always been like this.

Pudini entertains. He brings 'good fortune'. Punelipi and Jabberwonky want to run a clinic, to heal. Bluupina refreshes. Piruna gathers and networks. The rest of their family of 'freaks' all have their own paths like these. And Punskull tries to protect everyone.

"...*quiet, sort of resigned-sounding squeak*"

"Sounds like Skully wants you to make yourself scarce, 'Tail..."
Pudini mutters in a hushed tone. In a way, it's almost creepier to see him acting 'normal' than to witness his usual unhinged, near-theatrical demeanor...

"......Alright. If something happens--"

"--We'll signal if we can't handle it, promise~."

Then the not-Tanoomba turns to China, still speaking quietly. "S-sorry for seeming to *squeak* ignore you, Miss Chinablos*sk*... Punskull's not after your Boo friend, l-luckily... Uh, m-may I hole up in your room for a little *squeak* while l-longer, please...?"

Meanwhile, Pudini heads on through the door after swapping his appearance to his 'normal' look, now bearing a Puni's normal white-sclera, black-iris-and-pupil eyes, no sign of his mouth, and a monochrome hat. Also, his legs have... appeared...? reappeared...?

...Also, he has visible legs now.

"Sooorryyy, Skulllyyyy, I forgoooot~."

Then he heads to the counter to order food as requested.

((Sorry for the long post, lol. ...I think I'm starting to get a feel for what Punskull's Humor recipe may turn out to be...

Pudini will in fact order the things Punskull listed, but also something else I haven't decided yet, which is what Punskull's actual preferred food will be...?

Wait, which odd-looking Puni was Duplighost's next target? Puuntail or Punskull? I assume he saw Puuntail in the alley, and there was no real chance for him to see Pudini... And Punskull kind of just butted into his business now, so I assume it was Puuntail...?

...Also, is Puuntail's text color too light? Is it hard to read?))

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lol, tweaked some things...)
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 pm

((his text is fine~))

China nods, a simple yes to Puuntail. She starts to head back upstairs leading Puuntail with her.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:53 pm

The "Toad" chuckles once more at the Skeleton.

"Do you really think I'm going to be one to sneak away? If I felt like it, I could easily just disappear into the shadows, never to be seen again!"

He continues to walk towards the skeleton.

"Now then, shouldn't we be off? A talk is all you wanted and a talk is all you'll get! Let's just get to where we need to be, shall we?"

"...Huh, alright then."

The Ember watches the skeleton and Toad walk away towards the rooms. Whatever that stuff was about, probably not important. Boodaid did say that this place is always chaotic.

He turned back to the Boo, having just remembered something he kinda forgot about.

"...I never did tell you my name, did I?"
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:01 pm

((Oh, I probably should of known we were going to be gone all day yesterday. Really sorry, should I still PM you the contents of the notebook?))

Dusk came out of another room, exhausted. He looked all throughout the Cabana and yet there was no sign of the Duplighost-like Puni. He sat down on a chair, just resting for a moment. He would need to try harder if he wanted to find that notebook, but he needed to gain his energy to do that.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Boondaid sighed a little frazzled.
Yeah very chaotic...Oh no I don't believe y-Hey... Boondaid suddenly jerks his body around looking in every direction.

Bloorgh! She snuck off again! Where did China go this time!? She's always running off like this... Boondaid appears a little distraught, but has an actually level head for some reason. Perhaps this is a very common occurrence?
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Harvest Ty wrote:Boondaid sighed a little frazzled.
Yeah very chaotic...Oh no I don't believe y-Hey... Boondaid suddenly jerks his body around looking in every direction.

Bloorgh! She snuck off again! Where did China go this time!? She's always running off like this... Boondaid appears a little distraught, but has an actually level head for some reason. Perhaps this is a very common occurrence?

"There's a note right there. Pretty much says exactly what she went to do." The still as-of-now nameless Ember stated simply, "Go, trust me, if you're concerned, you should look. I'll be here when you get back, don't worry about it."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks... Boondaid reads over the letter in a flash, and zooms off, but not without giving the Ember a wave.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 pm

((Yes, journal please~!))

Puuntail goes with China to her room.

~

Pudini is right there in plain sight "sitting" (standing on a stool) at the counter, waiting for the food he'd ordered. Though, Dusk may have not recognized him due to him making himself look 'normal'...

"Heheehee," the trickster snickers quietly to himself, noticing Dusk.

Serves that ABANDONER right. ((I'm just assuming he hasn't read the journal yet, since it might change the way he thinks towards Dusk))

~

The skeletal Puni makes a sound like bone grinding against bone (he's growling) and leads the not-Toad to his very-very-dark rented room, taking off his mesh blindfold the moment the door shuts behind the not-Toad.

"Shut up, Duplighost. I could EASILY find you if you tried to flee. Wretched creature... What do you want with my family?" he demands coldly.

Pudini will wait behind for a bit, get the food. Then he'll be here as backup. Puuntail is safely hidden. They should be fine. WILL be fine. He needs to stop WORRYING. Everything is FINE. (for now) He won't fail again. Never again.

(cackling madness terror in those eyes hides it tries to be scarier than the fear so it can't find FREAK rejected not worthy of own face DON'T LOOK AT ME apologize to the world squeak squeak what are you a rat shouldn't exist FREAK hides in fluff why so tall hates it guardian beast why do people have to fight and hate and hate and hate FREAK lonely chatterer wandering pipes hello flower too-colorful doesn't belong poison teeth dangerous pest annoying FREAK tentacle and fin and bubbles and gills and can't live here too dry too dry can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe FREAK haha fatty fatty nothing like your namesake go cry cry cry FREAK yeah hide in your shell you coward hide behind the others go away don't belong who needs a shell FREAK no don't get near too dangerous too sharp PAIN can't touch get close fighting's all good for FREAK should be gray eyes are wrong wrong wrong disgusting don't fit no one fits shut up why should we listen to one of you FREAK ahaha Jabbi boy Jabbi boy stop pretending to be one of us FREAK all you are is a pretty face hahaha so slow clumsy failure FREAK stop it with the crazy ideas normal be normal stay away from those I'M ONE OF THEM TOO stop deluding yourself it isn't a lie FREAK dark world scary world can't pull your own weight many lights unnatural what are you Crystal Stars Shadow Queen?! chosen one?! what are you what are you what are you nonsense nonsense nonsense the Piders Piders Piders Piders PIDERS orphaned lost sight Jabbies are the enemy the enemy the ENEMY you crazy crazy crazy blind useless FREAK can't see too bright hurts it HURTS too bright so ugly can't move need to help them can't move too BRIGHT it HURTS can't see can't see CAN'T SEE STOP IT)

((Yeah, just assuming his target was Puuntail... ^.^;

...Also, there, every member of the Puni Pile represented with bits of their issues, lol. It's in white on purpose, sorry you have to highlight it to read...))

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the white, switched it to black)
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm

((blargh Can you tone the white down a bit? It's almost impossible to read all of this on my 3ds.
>m>" Sorry))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:48 pm

The "Toad" cackles quietly, enough for it to seem like a chuckle. Was it really not even obvious at all?

He leaned against a wall, keeping himself steady. He really didn't need the support but whatever, he was feeling sorta lazy. Really though, he had to give props to the skeleton, figuring out his target- at least he assumed it did.

Looking straight into the glowing red eyes of the Skeleton, he decided it would probably be best to show his own. Slowly, the eyes that had laid upon the Toad morphed back into the catlike eyes he always had. Red pupils being the only thing that lit up the darkness surrounding it. There wasn't a single chance he was going to show more than that.

In the same gleeful and creepy voice and tone he has always used, he stated the blatant truth.

"Is it not obvious? I'm a Duplighost, you know how we work. We have the power to change ourselves, and if powerful enough, anything around us as well."

He stopped leaning against the wall, and instead knelt down to the Skeleton, to say his simple intentions.

"I was just going to make an offer, an offer at a normal life. One without people who would constantly stare, laugh at him behind his back."

Standing back up, he turned his back to the skeleton, and began to have bad acting skills,

"HA, what a freak, I doubt he could get anywhere in his left. Hey, I heard he was abandoned by his parent, I guess no one would ever want him after all. I don't blame them, I mean look, he's so... deformed! Yeah, what a loser right?"

His voice had changed to represent those of past people, but after he said at least that much he decided to stop acting like others. Taking a look back over his shoulder, he put his hands in his pockets. In his normal voice he continued to explain.

"All they do is point and laugh behind all of your backs, would it not be a kindness on my end to help fix that? Even if it was for only one- maybe two of you. I can easily make you... normal."

He grin became wicked once more, time to make the offer.

"...For a very, very small price."

...Looks like the Boo is gone now. Not much else he could do here now. The Ember just... floated there. He promised he'd wait, probably should find something productive to do in the meantime.

Taking a quick glance behind him, he noticed that, finally, the Twilighter had stopped running around. He seemed exhausted.... The Ember wondered what his story was. Might as well find out right?

He floated to the Twilighter, maybe someone to talk to would make things a bit easier on the cloaked figure. The Ember doubted it though, seemed like a loner type.

...if that was the case, they'd get along juuuuuust fine. He needed to go about this carefully though, as usual.

"...Hey, need some water or something? You seem pretty beat."

((On a different note. I notice I seem to (only a little) get out of character whenever it gets late in the night, I'll try to fix that, they should be back in character now.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Dusk glared at the Ember, just as he seems to do with everybody.

No, I do not need a water. What I need is to find that Puni with my journal! The things in there are irreplaceable!

Dusk hopped off of the chair he was on, walking away from the Ember.

((Just so you know, if Dusk ever tries to stop a conversation with one of your characters, feel free to have that character try to continue it.))
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm

...Yep, definitely had problems. The Ember sighed to himself. If the guy wanted to play this way, so be it.

He floated back to the bar, grabbed a platter and pour himself some water. He was really thankful for the telepathic powers Embers had. Turning around, he held the platter and walked to the new location of the cloaked guy.

He set the platter down, making eye contact with the cloaked figure. He decided to just come out and say it,

"Yeah, yeah you do need some water. Drink it, take some deep breathes, and chill out. Acting irrational and angry won't help you find this guy. Anger makes one stupid."

He floated to the chair opposite the Twilighter, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

"Now, tell me about what happened, and try not to flip a table over this time. If you want to find this guy, you're going to need to act rationally and calm."

He said these things as an order, not a request. There didn't seem to be any sense of superiority, nor intimidation in his voice either, just some slight, barely noticeable annoyance.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next