Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Shailsnic Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:22 pm

((Just a heads up, I won't be able to be on for most of the day an hour and a half from now. Try not to end Day 3 while I'm one okay?

I mean, you guys can continue, just try not to end it. You CAN end it if necessary though.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:22 pm

A few minutes passes before Boondaid remembered why they came down so early. Poor China was famished! After the incident last night, the two had not eaten.
Hey Chi wait here for a second while I order us some food! Boondaid said as he hovered up and over to the Pianta at the bar. He patiently floated there, waiting for the tropical tree-topped being to notice him.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Saulo turned his head to the Boo.

Hello again, mister! What'll it be?

((going offline, assume he take your order. Also Pipet leaves.))
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:37 pm

((Okay))

Boondaid leaves an order for Some Super Shakes and some Koopasta. After the Pianta takes the order he floats back to his Micro-Goomba friend and continues to ramble on about sugar.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:13 pm

((Wow, I leave for two hours and we only get this far? Slow day))

Dusk tells Marina, Fine, I will eat here. But unless there are any further delays I will be leaving right after.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 pm

((Shorry. I was preoccupied too. Punelipi and Jabbers are off chasing the Bob-Omb, but... Let's see how Mr. Antisocial, THE Pipe Guy-- oops he left,, Little Miss China, The Bandage-Sporting Candyman, and The Tiny Toothfairy-Ninja Who is Ridiculously Shy get along, shall we...?))

He's too tired right now to pass as some nameless traveller passing through, so he just slipped in through the front doors and hid beneath an unoccupied table when no one was looking... It's nice in here. Once he has enough strength back to hold a change for a few minutes, he'll book a room and buy a quick meal, he thinks. For now, though, he'd rather do some good than just huddle beneath a wooden furniture piece... Time to take a quick peek.

Koopa, disgruntled, looks like a plumber. Twilighter, cloak masks expression, brushes off contact. Boo, bandage-sporting, manic air, concerned. Small ??? in a Question Block (miniaturized), Block trembling slightly-- upset?--, ...is that a...?. ...Hmm. He'll save that one for last. The Boo seems like it might notice him.

While the Koopa plumber and travelling Twilighter were conversing, they were facing each other and therefore not the tables at which they sit. The perfect opening, as long as he was quick about it. It was simple. Open floor, counter, target, counter, floor, safety.

CHARGE!, up, across, drop, turn, down, loop round the base, CHARGE!, safe!!!

There. Done. He watched as the Koopa left. Too bad. That one looked like he could use a bit of 'good fortune'. Next, the Block and Boo, perhaps...?

When the Twilighter/Dusk turns back to his seat, a small pile of Coins will be there, placed neatly atop his menu...

(Hopefully, as far as he is concerned) unnoticed, a small form hides beneath an otherwise-empty table.

((Say hello to Puuntail, everyone! ^.^ So what if he isn't quite finished, that's sorta what this RP is for, isn't it? Unlike with Punelipi and Jabbers, who I think I've been getting wrong this whole time, I'm gonna try pretty hard to get this little guy's voice to ring true~... Gosh was writing things from his perspective fun right now. I am also perfectly alright with anyone noticing him, lol, and only sorta-godmodded here because I started writing this before realizing Pipet had already left and kind of just figured interacting-sorta with Dusk would work... The next time Puuntail ventures out from beneath the table, if he even gets the chance to, anyone can catch him in the act if they so choose. ^.^ ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 am

Boondaid eventually is brought the food items they ordered.

Ehehehe...Thanks Mr. Pianta! China let's eat-err Drink!

The small goomba under the block pokes slowly at her food, occasion sneaking a bite when nobody looks. Boondaid meanwhile is guzzling down the sugarary drinks, of course until he drinks to fast and starts hiccuping. The first one startled him enough that he dropped the glass of fizzy elixer in his hand. The glass shattered on the ground, throwing soda everywhere on the floor.

Errbooops!? SorryIjustgotcarriedawaywithallofthatsoda! ItwassoyummyIalmostcried! China! China! Youshouldtrythisstuffit'sreallygreatandamazingandfantasticand, andwow!

Last edited by Harvest Ty on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 am

A small, mostly-grey form skitters out from beneath a nearby table with a startled squeak, dripping with soda. Tripping over a piece of glass with a loud, panicked cry, the thing ends up toppled over on its back, oddly paw-footed legs flailing wildly (one with a small piece of glass stuck in the paw, ouch!).

NONONONONONONONONONOONONO!!!!!!!!!

Everyone can see him. EVERYONE CAN SEE HIM. EVERYONE. CAN. SEE. HIM!!!

...Is that... a Puni? With Tanooki ears? And a leaf on its back? And a 'coon tail...?!
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 am

China is too busy trying to eat to notice anything...The explosive hyperactive Boo on the other hand...well...

Hey! Youra Punilikethatotheronefromyesterday! Doyouknowher!? She's reallyniceya'know!? Sowhat'syournamefellow!?
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 am

"*SQUEEEEEEEEAK!!!*"

The odd-looking Puni(?) squeaks in panic, flailing and struggling without success to right itself and

gottagetawaytheyseemeTHEYCANSEEMEI'MAFREAKSTOPLOOKINGATMEGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAY!!!

((...What, it wasn't obvious WHY he doesn't like being seen? He thinks he's a freak.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Yes, we can see you. Thank you for bringing that completely unknown fact to our attention. It was a great help.

Dusk apparently felt sarcastic.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm

The small goomba hears a frighten squeak from the Puni. She looks down spooting the puni, walking up to the it, realizing it's fright, she attempts to pick up the puni with her tail and run outside!

Boondaid is to crazed up on sugar to really notice anything. He hovers over to Dusk.

HeyI'veseenyouherebefore! What'syourName-OhIshouldtellyoumynamefirstshouldn'tI? I'mBoondaid! Eheheheheheheheheheheheeeee! <(ouo)>
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm

((Uhh, Crimson, Puuntail was THINKING that... ^.^; Unless Dusk is psychic? :? I wonder when anyone will notice the glass splinter in the poor kid's foot...))

The freaked-out Puni(?) doesn't even seem to notice it's been picked up, at least not consciously, though it's kind of burrowing its face in China's tail in an attempt to hide. It doesn't struggle, luckily, not really giving her any trouble carrying it.

"*squeeeaak... squeeaak...*"

((Is it weird that I find it hilarious that the hex code for the color I chose for him is "AAAAAA"? Because screaming? ^_^; ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:04 pm

((X'D Really!?))

China takes the poor puni a few blocks away in an alley. She sets him down slowly on the ground, careful to not notice the small glass wound. She slowly attempts to coax the glass out with her tail, very slowly, carefully, with all of caution.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:43 pm

"...Ouch...!!" the small critter whimpers.

It blinks, eyes darting from China to its surroundings and back nervously. The sharp sting of the splinter being removed seems to have snapped it out of its panic-induced stupor, at least...

"......."

Calm down. He has to calm down. Someone can SEE him, but-- but at least now it's only one. And they're HELPING. Helping the freak...

No. Stop it. Think. Focus. What did Punelipi always say? Treat it like a strategy. Yeah. Plan. Steps. Observe. He can do this. He can. Maybe. FOCUS!!

...It's the "Block" from the cafe. The one with a tail like his. He can see it better now, a Goomba sub-species...? Seems like it might be a girl, too. The Question Block is over its/her? head. Good. The Goomba? can't see him if there's a block
--ignoretheeyeslitsthey'renotreallythereignorethemthey'renotreallythere-- on its/her? head. Maybe the Goomba? is a freak like him. Maybe that's why it's/she's? helping him.

It's/She's? brought him into an alley. Outdoors. Brick on either side. Not too dirty. Deserted. Only one pair of eyes
--PRETENDTHEY'RENOTREALLYTHERE!!-- on him.

He needs to wrap his foot. Still too tired to change to have hands. Panicking didn't help him at ALL in the energy department. Can't do it himself.

...He'll have to ask the Goomba?.... Block. Blindfold. Not. Really. Looking. If he repeats it enough, maybe it'll come true

The Puni? is quiet for a looong moment, then, in a shaking, cracked, probably-male voice, says, "......I, *s-squeak* n-need a... bandage for thi-is... ...c-c... could... *squeeak...* y-you... p-pl-lease........"

*squeeeaaak...*

It lets out a miserable noise and awkwardly curls up, hiding its face with its bushy 'coon tail and sticking out its injured (trembling, just like the rest of it) leg.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:48 pm

China holds a small unused napkin that she had on her person after dashing out with the little one. Gently she attempts to tear off a few strips and wrap them around the injured paw. She felt a little better for being able to help the poor puni. Remembering from earlier how he was freaking out she nuzzled him softly with her tail, as if in an attempt to comfort him, without words.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm

This seems to help, since the small Tanooki-eared critter slowly uncurls a bit, its/his? eyes peering at China over its/his? own tail.

"...Th-thanks *squeak...*" the Puni(?) manages to get out, nearly whispering, "...Th.... th-the Boo... ...said... anoth... *squeak* ...P-Puni... ...d-d... kn...kn-know.... ...n-na...name...?"

After a moment, it adds, voice shaking even worse, "...M-my-... mi-i-i-iiine's... ...P-... Puun-n... ...P-P-Puuntail....."

Another Puni. There's a chance. Not many even leave the Woods. The two most likely... Pungry, with his secret passage business. Punelipi, with Jabberwonky. They want to be healers. No, wait. Not two. Three. Could be Punio, got a taste for adventure, but not as likely. The others he's at all familiar with, as far as he knows, have no real reasons to travel.

Except for the other freaks. Punskull'd be kind of alright, if it was him... But probably wouldn't be around here. Too bright for his eyes. Most of the other freaks are better-suited to specific environments, tend to stick to where they're comfortable. Not as likely to travel HERE as Pungry, Punelipi, or Punio.

If it's Punelipi, she can help. She's okay. She can't SEE him. PLEASE be her PLEASE be her PLEASE be her...

((...And my Skele-Puni that doesn't properly exist (yet?) now has a name. It's a pun (pfft, double-pun!) off of "numbskull". Because why not. I drew him, might as well make him eventually, right? Same with the other Puni-Plushies. ;D Also if there's a wider group of OC-Punis, there's more interactions and relationships I can do with them. Just having two OC-Punis plus a handful of canon-Punis that I can really only reference since hey, NOT MINE, makes things a little limited.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:23 pm

((Oh sorry, I thought the Puni was saying that. I don't plan on him being psychic,even though I have no idea how he fights))

Dusk glared at the Boo. That's really nobody's business, least of all yours.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:26 pm

China shakes her ??? block head in a yes like motion. She struggles trying to find a way to inform Puuntail of Punelipi's name. Suddenly she concives a differnt idea as she puts the racoon tailed puni down and steps away from him, giving a small look, as if to say, "stay here." and then she was gone, back to the Cabana.

China runs inside, jumping up in the air as she enters, landing unsteadly on a stool in front of the female Noki.
-----------
Booooo! Don'tbesoBooring! Heretrythis lollipop! Ibootit'llmakeyoufeelbetter! Boondaid hands the snappy Twilighter a yellow lollipop.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

...The Goomba? seems to want him to stay put. ...He can handle that. Maybe by the time she? gets back, he'll have enough energy to hide his disgusting appearance and be able to TALK. He'll have to... make it... clear it's HIM, though. Has no choice. Won't pretend to be NORMAL. That's despicable. The one thing he will never be.

He HATES being seen. Hates people KNOWING a freak like him exists. Just wants to make up for existing by making people happy.

After all.

Lucky Raccoons/Foxes aren't supposed to be seen.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:45 pm

(Should I wait for Todd, or just do like with the food, tl keep the rp going?)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:50 pm

((Dunno? It's your choice?))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:00 pm

((I'll wait))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Marina wakes up from a short daydream as she sees China on the stool in front of her.

Buh..? Oh, hello, Ms. Bloque! What can I do you for?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:59 pm

The Tanookie-Tailed Micro-Goomba grabs a napkin and makes a gesture with her tail, as if she were writing something.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next