Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 15 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Shailsnic Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:16 pm

CrimsonMage wrote:The Ember did make some good points. However this was a stranger, and one could easily let loose secrets when ranting. While he did have his pride to look after, and this Ember would certainly look down on him if he complied, it was too risky.

As tempting as your offer may be, I feel like I must decline. My secrets are mine and much can be accidentally released when emotions run too high. My panic is over and that should be good enough for you.

...Well, it seems he's calmed down a bit. Maybe the Ember won't give up on him. If he won't talk about himself, then maybe...

"Then how about I tell you about myself? Even though you are done panicking, we still need a way to past the time. Talking is a good way to go about it, don't you think?"
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 15 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Dusk looked to where the sound came from previously.

You know, the hooligan did act like he knew about the origin of the sound. Maybe...

Dusk ignored Magne and started walking towards the origin of the sound.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 pm

...Yeah, he wasn't going to get anywhere with this guy. At least for now. The Twilighter was just too determined to get away from the Ember.

He silently groaned, that guy was a goner. If the guy wasn't hurt later, maybe they could have a time to talk. He floated away from his previous location and went towards the front door. Outside, he floated over a bench. It seemed as if there was a slight drizzle of rain now.

Taking out a small box, heflipped the lid and took out a bit of its contents. It was a cigarrette. He felt as if now would be the best time as ever to have a smoke. Putting the end of it against himself to light it, and the other end in his mouth... wherever that was, he went into deep thought.

Looking into the distance he began to wonder, how long would it be before they came back from the place where the sound originated from? He'd found out eventually he supposed.

Wasn't there a Shyguy in there too? Going through some music sheets? Didn't seem like he had problems. He just seemed... busy, and slightly absorbed in what he was doing. The Ember remembered no reaction from the Shyguy when the yell was heard.

The Ember closed his eyes and decided to kick back, it's always best to just relax sometimes right?

...*splash splash splash*

"Hmm?"

Opening one eye, he noticed a new figure walking to the Cabana. A bob-omb to be exact, he was looking down, seemed... sad, worried a little even. The Ember DID say that talking could help pass the time so... why not?

He always liked the rain, the way it fell from the sky, droplets slipping across his skin. A nice, cooling feeling. For a moment, the bob-omb stopped and looked up, his eyes closed. that felt nice...

Something about the rain seemed... magical to him. He couldn't quite place his finger, the one he didn't have, on it. Maybe it was just the sound as it splattered across the streets?

...It didn't really matter though. He had a job he needed to take care of. Today, he was delivering something to someone. One might wonder why he was doing it in the rain. One time, he heard someone say "Rain, sleet, snow, or hail, a mailman's job is never done!". He decided to adopt that phrase into his daily tasks. Except, instead of mailman, it was himself.

Thinking about it, he probably shouldn't be standing here! The package could soak up the water! With that thought in mind, he dashed off into the distance... only to slip and fall. The bag he was carrying went flying, and his red hat along with it. Son of a gu-

*SPLASH*

...well that's disheartening. The bob-omb became very saddened as the bag began to soak up water. He had once again failed... this is the second day in a row now.

Dejectedly, he walked over to the objects, and after a bit of trial and effort, managed to put them both on. It was very uncomfortable now.

How he wished he could look at the contents of the bag, make sure it was alright. He couldn't though, it was saddening really...

Looking around, he tried to find a place where he could take a break. There was only one.

The Cabana.

...Did he really have to go back there? Yeah, he had to. He needed to apologize to the owners anyway for running off like that. Man, he really didn't want to have to deal with it today...

Slowly but surely, head looking down, he made his way back towards the Cabana, making splashes as his feet went across the ground. He was going to have to face it eventually, now would have to be the best time.

Before he could reach the doors he heard a voice, one that was calm, soothing, but also felt... hollow, and somewhat bored.

"Hey, kid, come here a moment."

He turned to his left, what he saw horrified him. Floating atop the bench in front of the Cabana was a white Ember- an EMBER! It was calling him too... he wasn't going to make it out of this was he?

Not wanting to anger the Ember or dare face his wrath, he scrambled towards the white plasma. Reaching the bench, he stopped to listen to what the Ember had to say. The bob-omb was both sad because he might've done something wrong again, and because he was staring face to face with living fire. If he could cry, he probably would be. He was definitely shaking though.

"Sit down for a minute will ya? You seem to be cold."

OH GOD HE WAS GOING TO LIGHT HIM ON FIRE FOR AMUSEMENT, RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RU-

*thump*

...guess he couldn't run away anymore, the Ember had grabbed him by the foot. How do they do that without hands!?

Being sat down on the bench, the bob-omb looked scared, and was shaking once more. What was the fire going to do?

...Alright, maybe this kid wasn't cold. He seemed to be scared out of his mind. The Ember had no clue why. He wasn't that intimidating... was he? Either way, the kid probably gets the picture that Magne won't let him go that easily. So, instead of looking at the kid, Magne looked off into the distance. There wasn't any screaming or yelling on the bob-omb's part, he was probably mute. Instead of talking, he just decided to sit there and continue smoke a bit, let the bob-omb calm down a bit ya know? After he's done calming down, maybe then the two could talk.

((I didn't see anything regarding talking to yourself in the rules. So I assume this is okay.))

Last edited by Shailsnic on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Dusk looked behind him. The ember seemed to not be following him. Not really his intention but a comfort nonetheless. That Ember was starting to get on his nerves. He thought he earlier heard the sound from deeper within the Cabana, and so he ventured forth deeper.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:46 pm

((Also now Punelipi can come back! :'DD
Nice segment Shail!))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:35 pm

((Is that Bob-Omb Mister Star-Butt...? Because if it is, YAY PUNELIPI AND JABBERS CAN FINALLY COME BACK!))

((Ninja'd. YAY!))

~Chara Cabana- Inn - ChinaBlosque's Room~

Puuntail looks up from the note, his expression showing surprise and... a trace of hopefulness, maybe...?

"Y-you're actually... *squeak!* interested? R-really? I-I figured you'd be, uhh... I hate when I can't find the *squeak* word I'm looking for... not, scared, but, uh... *squeeak...* uhh... n-not too eager to hear about more 'freak-Punies' after m-meeting Punskull and Pudini. ...Mainly Pudini. The stupid *squeak*."

"There's a lot more of us than j-just Mechan, Peek, Punelipi and Jabbers, Punskull, Pudini, and myself, though... It might not be safe to go out in the hallway for a wh-while, umm, w-would you l-like to, uhh... m-maybe... *squeak* h-hear more...? *squeeeeeaaaak...* "

No one has ever really seemed interested in his family before... Then again, he doesn't talk to people as himself other than with his family if he can avoid it... Why isn't she calling any of them weird, or mocking them like everyone else would...? H-he shouldn't get his hopes up, though... No really, stop. Stop it. Getting his hopes up never does any good. (...The feeling still isn't going away. Stubborn thing...)

((...Rambling and having trouble finding the right words are a good way to show tactlessness, right...?))

~Street - Chara Cabana Shopfront~

"Hey, you! Ember! What the heck're you doing?!" a familiar voice yells.

"Fire and Bob-Ombs DON'T. MIX!"

"...Zzzz..."

A familiar Jabbi has appeared, having swapped his weight-belt for a little hanging carry-basket that, judging by the gray glow-ball peeking out and a faint sleepy mumble, contains a snoozing Punelipi.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:38 pm

((That post just earned you another rank aS! I seem to be caring about this stuff a lot more than I should...))

Dusk looked behind him and saw the Jabbi. Rolling his eyes he continued forward. That huge yell from earlier is certainly where that Puni would be.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Go ahead! It sounds like your friends are all very fun at the very least!

China is actually smiling a bit. Puuntail's family reminds her alot of her brother Moringo and Boondaid.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:40 pm

((@CrimsonMage: Lol, I personally like seeing the different rank names, but otherwise all it means to me is that I probably post too much. ;D

Note: Personally, I figure both Pudini and Puuntail tend to have really, REALLY expressive faces and body language when they take on forms that can express such a wider range of emotion than they usually can as Punies. So they have, like, the OPPOSITE of a poker face, so to speak...?))

The 'Toad' boy's face just... lights up with this totally unguarded excitement as he reads the note, another of those I-clearly-don't-make-this-face-often-enough smiles showing through.

"W-well, there's fourteen of us including me-- sixteen if you count Jabberwonky and Repunzi's, *squeak* S-...sm-... ...Smorg...," Puuntail begins, opting to just think out loud as he organizes his thoughts,

"You've already met Punelipi and Jabberwonky, Pudini, Punskull, and myself, and I mentioned Mecchan and Peek... That leaves Piniun, MP, Punior, Punk and Kuups-- they're twins, *squeak*--, Bluupina, Piruna, and Repunzi with her... *squeeeaaaak...* ...Smorg...," he lists.

"All of us grew up in Boggly Woods, of course, but as far as I know none of the others live there anymore. Most because we weren't welcome, some additionally because it wasn't healthy. Umm... *squeak...* Which of us would you like to hear about?"

The look on his face says "I have no idea how this is supposed to work oh my gosh you must think I'm an idiot oh well I'm just gonna keep charging ahead and hope I'm not making too much of a fool of myself" SO clearly-- Puuntail's face is just so expressive as a Toad. He might as well be holding up a big billboard.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm

China can't help but feel warm on the inside as the Puni's day seemed to brighten. Of course her demeanor loosened as well as she relaxed, laid out on the bed. The ? block goomba wrote more.

Just tell me who you want to talk about!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:00 pm

"...Uhhhh..."

The 'Toad' blinks, then gets that far-away 'thinking' look in his eyes... When he comes back to reality his eyes are scrunched up and his mouth quirked in a look of sheepish, half-confused embarrassment.

"...I... honestly have no idea where to *squeak* start...?"

A pause,

"Or, *squeak*, who to start with, I guess... We're all so different. I have no idea who'd be more interesting to talk about, or anything like that."

((Lololololol~. Puuntail you adorably-socially-inexperienced little cutie~.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 pm

...There didn't seem to be any aggression from the Ember. He was just... staring off into space. Did he not want to light him aflame for amusement? The bob-omb stopped shivering in fear and blinked.

...It seemed so, the Ember seemed to be just... sitting there. The expression upon his face was that of a man who has seen or been through a lot, and seemed to be in deep thought. Turning his body away from the Ember, he began to get comfortable, he doubted the Ember would let him go anytime soon. No matter how hard he tried though, his mind always seemed to wander to the fact that his bag, package, and hat were drenched in water. He looked down as he sat, why did he have to be such a failure...?

"Hey, kid," said the White flame at it continued to look into the distance. The Bob-omb looked up to him. "I know your troubled and all, but relax. You're probably already trying to do that though. Watch the rain, focus on nothing except it, It's quite relaxing."

...Yeah, it really was. Might as well follow his advice. Turning to look at the rain, he closed his eyes. While he now couldn't feel it pouring on him, he still heard the patter it created as it landed against the concrete. Slowly but surely, the sounds it provided got him to slowly relax a bit- but then that was ruined as he felt the wetness his hat provided him as a drop of rainwater slowly ran down between his eyes. At that moment, he panicked, but only for a second. He remembered what had happened earlier. Becoming sad once again, he looked down back at his feet.

...The flame thinks he's figured it out. He watched the bob-omb out of the corner of his eye, after seeing that drop he figured out what the problem was. Turning away, he released a cloud of smoke from the area where on would generally find a mouth. He didn't want to frighten the little guy again, he was just about to make progress.

Turning back to the rain, he said something once more, "Hey, want me to dry those up for you?"

The bob-omb's head immediately shot up with wide eyes as he heard that, did the Ember say something wrong? After a few minutes of waiting, he asked again.

"...Well, do ya?" The Bob-omb jumped up to his feet from his sitting position and nodded to the Ember, hat dropping off in the process. Slipping out from under the strap of his bag, the bob-omb backed away to give the Ember room. Hopefully the Ember wouldn't completely mess this up.

Suddenly, there was a semi-large flame in between the bag and hat. The bob-omb jumped and fell back on his rump. Using his feet to back away from the flame. Man, this guy was pretty freaking scared of fire huh? Seemed like he was a lot more than most bob-ombs were.

As if from nowhere, a voice yelled, "Hey, you! Ember! What the heck're you doing?!"

The Ember glanced in the general direction of the voice, seemed to be just a kid messing around in the rain or something. What did he wa-

"Fire and Bob-Ombs DON'T. MIX!"

Well of course they don't. He knew that, but this guy needed his stuff dried and pronto. Squinting a bit, he noticed a small grey figure in the basket of the Jabby. There were two kids it seemed actu- wait a minute... was that one in the basket.... sleeping?

...This entire situation is just ridiculous. The Ember decided to just come out clean, no need to dodge around it.

"I'm drying his stuff, and I realize bob-ombs and fire don't mix. You know what else doesn't mix? Sleeping kids in the cold rain. Seriously, either of you could get sick. Get over here so I can dry you up too."

Turning back to the items and bob-omb, he noticed something... different about the scene. Mainly the distinct lack of a frightened bob-omb, or a bob-omb in general.

NOPE, NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Not only was there FIRE, but those two as well! He'd been hoping to avoid confrontation with those two. They probably thought of him as a complete and utter FOOL at this point! He couldn't dare face them after messing up so bad, NOR could he face them after running away the first day they met! Not to mention they were DEFINITELY onto him at this point, otherwise they wouldn't STILL be following him! He can't just come out and reveal stuff like that, he just CAN'T, ESPECIALLY in public!

Scrambling to his feet, he dashed away as fast as he could. He HAD to get away. There was no time for him to grab the stuff- he'd come back for it later. He ran off once more, into some other, random, nearby building.

((I honestly don't think the last third of this is COMPLETELY in character, sorta yes, but otherwise no, I'll fix it later to be sure. Right now I can't focus as well as I would prefer.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm

"Hnnmwha...? 'm up, 'm up...!" the 'child' in the basket squeaks, seeming to flail around a bit.

"...AGAIN? Seriously?" the Jabbi sighs, flying over to the Ember and setting down the basket.

"Jabbers, did 'e r'n away ag'n...?" the sleepy basket-girl(?) mumbles. "...Hnnm...? Whazzat warm-thing closeby...?"

"Yeeeep. He got away again, and the warm spot's an Ember. How was your nap?"

"*yawn* w's okaayy... 'm jus' gonna... zzzz..."

The Jabbi sighs, carefully tucking the cloth that covered most of the top of the basket back into place using his beak. Then he looks up at the white Ember.

"We've been trying to return something he dropped for a whole DAY," the Jabbi explains, [color="#333333"]"And also we're not kids. Aaand this is just a drizzle anyway."[color]

Plus he wants to apologize for being a bit of a pushy jerk, but the Ember doesn't really need to know that...

His voice drops in volume as he starts mumbling to himself, almost seeming to forget the Ember is even there.

"...Sheesh, I love a good challenge, but this is just RIDICULOUS. We'll never be able to get into the field if we don't make a name for ourselves helping people first... None of the big-folk'll take us seriously otherwise..."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:47 pm

I want to hear about them all to! [: D] Why don't you just start with one and go from there!? China's small homely note reads. She herself was greatly enjoying the small Puuntail's company.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:56 pm

"...True, it may be just a drizzle. Doesn't mean you can't get sick from it though."

Magne looked over the Jabbi. He seemed a bit... tired, that might just be the Ember's imagination though.

Looking back into the distance, he made another puff of smoke after removing the cigarette from his mouth for a moment. The white flame that was drying the bag and hat still stayed glowing nicely.

...looking over at the Jabbi afterwards, he could tell that there was slightly more to this story than he was letting on. He won't push it though. As usual it's best to talk about other things and get them warmed up first. Since he's chasing the bob-omb, Magne highly doubted that the Jabbi would have the time to talk. So instead, he made an offer.

"...Leave the girl here for a bit, don't worry. I'll keep her safe."

He turned away to watch the rain again.

"If you really want to catch him, you might need to lighten your load a bit. Considering she's asleep I doubt she can pull her own weight, and since speed is something you'll need, letting her stay here would be an okay thing to do."

He stopped the thing of fire, deciding to move in between the two objects instead, it's simpler that way. Plus, now there's room for the basket if he DOES let her stay here.

"If my smoking is a problem as well, I'll cut back on that, feeling relaxed now anyway." On that note, he flicked in into the ashtray located on a nearby trashcan.

"Of course, you could always keep her around with you, just saying that carrying a sleeping body won't help you catch up to return... whatever it is he dropped."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:08 pm

~Chara Cabana - Inn - Chinablosque's Room~ (Puuntail)

"Okay, uhhh... Umm... Uhhhhh-- P-Piruna!" Puuntail finally chooses, that sheepish-confused "I still can't quite believe you want to hear what I have to say, but I, umm, think I like that...?" look still on his more-expressive-than-a-real-Toad-would-ever-be face.

"She's cheerful, and happy, and friendly, and lots of people think she's annoying and just a kid, sorta, but she's a lot braver than me and, *squeak*, she talks to, wait, that doesn't *squeak* sense without the context, *squeak*, Piruna is a, *squeak*, I guess you could call her a Flower Puni, though really it'd probably be more accurate to call her a, *squeak*, a Piranha-Plant Puni, I guess, or even a Putrid Piranha Plant Puni, since she's got their poisonous teeth...?" he begins, stumbling over his metaphorical feet and at every turn. Then he trails off, face scrunched up in a "thinking" face again, though this one is tinged with a bit of nervousness.

"...I could, *squeak*... show you, if you want...? Wh-what she looks like, I mean.... *squeeeaaaak...*" the shapeshifting Tapuunki offers ever-so-tentatively, avoiding China's gaze.

He's always promised himself to never try to be what he's not; to never take the form of a proper Puni, but Piruna isn't 'normal' either, just not HIDEOUS like him, so that's okay, right...? B-but, would it be wrong to take her face even for a second without asking first...? Even just to show, like, like a picture...? ...Can he even manage something so detailed without exhausting himself...?

~Street - Chara Cabana Shopfront~ (Punelipi (asleep) & Jabbers)

The Jabbi's eyes narrow and he starts to say something when the Ember says "I doubt she can pull her own weight", but he snaps his beak shut with an audible clack before he can say anything he'd most likely just end up regretting.

"Thanks for the offer, Mister White-Flame, but I'd rather keep her with me," he says after a long moment, each word carefully pronounced in that cautious, too-polite way that just screams "okay, you just said or did something that ticked me off, but you don't know any better so no matter how much I want to you don't deserve to get yelled at", shaking his head and hop-flapping his way back into the air, "And besides, this isn't that much heavier than half a pound anyway."

With that cryptic statement, the Jabbi turns away and begins working on pulling the basket up into the air again so he and Punelipi can continue searching for "Mister Star-Butt".
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:45 pm

The goomba in a block watches Puuntail's look, anxious, in thought...Maybe he was afraid to transform? Either way she decided to leave it to him, it was his choice after all. You don't have to! Don't push yourself okay! Besides, I'll probably figure out who she is when I see her! Your description is fine.

----------
A Regular Goomba(or at least you'd think so until you noticed the earring like piercings around his eyebrows and his rather fluffy Tanooki tail) dashes towards the Cabana, rain drizzling on his head softly. China and Boondaid must be here huh? At least that's what I'm hopin- Ahh! The goomba suddenly slipss on a foot deep puddle, flying into the air and headed straight for a flying creature!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 pm

((I am going to automatically assume the "Flying creature" is the Ember on the bench, who is floating, in which case...))

...This place really does attract chaos. Grabbing the bag and hat with his telekinetic powers or whatever, he moves quickly to the right on the bench. Waiting to watch the inevitable impact of the goomba as it flies through the air.

((If it's not the Ember though, PM me and I'll delete this. Otherwise just respond as normal.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:55 pm

((It's fine either Jabbs or Our Ember buddy would be good))

Meanwhile the poor Tanooki tailed Goomba crashes into the bench, pretty hard I may add. He seemed to be a little out if it, but he was still there.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Peering over the Bob-omb's hat at the dazed Goomba, the Ember raised a nonexistant eyebrow.

"...Yoooo... You okay there?"

He swore this place just got more activity by the second. Apparently he couldn't even relax on a bench considering the outside was hectic as well!

...Might be safer than the inside though, he wouldn't know. He'd question Boodaid, who went in the general direction of the sound, and maybe the Twilighter about it later. Right now though, there was a semi-unconscious body right next to him.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:03 pm

((Uhhh... Ninja'd???))

~Street - Chara Cabana Shopfront~

Alright, come on, just a bit more and it'll be off the ground and moving, just a bit more, ignore the tiredness and the achy wings--

*THUD*

"Whh-?!!" "YEEEEK!!?"

A small, grey critter snaps awake and yelps loudly in surprise as she goes tumbling out of an abruptly overturned basket as the Jabbi is knocked to the ground by an inexplicably-airborne Goomba.

"Owww... ...wh'... h' me..." the beaked Boggly Woods native groans, voice muffled due to his beak being smushed into a patch of muddy ground next to a decorative hedge.

"Wh-wh-wh-what the...?! J-Jabbers, what happened?!" the little grey critter squeaks frantically, tangled up in the blanket that had been serving as a makeshift roof/umbrella and flailing wildly with what seems like no rhyme or reason to her movements.

SHE CAN'T TELL WHICH WAY IS UP WHAT'S GOING ON WHAT HAPPENED TRAPPED SHE'S TRAPPED IS THIS A WEB?! THE PIDERS?! NO!! No... No. Not them. Calm down. The texture's-- the texture's wrong. It's-- they had a blanket. It's the blanket, not a web, not Piders, she's okay, but where's Jabbers what just happened IS HE OKAY-- calm. Down. She HATES being helpless SO. MUCH...!!

((EDIT: whoops, forgot Puuntail's part, gimme a sec to add it in...))

~Chara Cabana - Inn - Chinablosque's Room~

"O-oh... A-alright," Puuntail stammers, looking relieved.

"A-anyway, *squeak*, Piruna can, well, she can, *squeak*, t-talk to-- well, anyone can talk to them, really, but-- *squeeeeaaak...*"

The not-Toad drops his face into his hands for a moment, raising one in a 'gimme a sec' gesture.

He takes a quick breather, composing his thoughts.

"S-sorry. I'm, *squeak*, n-not... not used to this sort of thing. L-Let me start that one over. Piruna gets along with pretty much any living thing that's, *squeak*, a plant. Dayzees, Pokeys, you name it, and especially Piranha Plants. Sh-she can have just met one, j-just popped out of *squeak* pipe onto its head, even, and it won't eat her! It- *squeak* It won't even try! It's r-really, *squeak*, amazing..."

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Whoops, forgot Puuntail's part; fixed!)
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 pm

U-urk...Uhhhrgh...Ch-cheena is that youzzzze... Clearly this Goomba is disoriented, but hebseems okay, he responded at least.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 pm

((Well Ty, have fun explaining this one. You now have two Goomba's to deal with.))

Looking up at the other crash, the Ember noticed a second Goomba, where did...? You know what, he's not going to question it. At this point his slight concern was the fact that his goomba responded. Besides, the Ember hated the rain, he's NOT going to deal with the one the Jabbi and Puni have to deal with.

...Cheena? Who the heck wa- oh.

...Maybe it's best he kept her location secret. He didn't want this Goomba to rush into something potentially dangerous. Then be blamed for whatever happens to the Goomba later, casually, he responded to his goomba.

"Nope, I'm just a random stranger. It's good to see that you're awake though."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:25 pm

The goomba slowly regains his composure and stands upright.

Eh...Whoops sorry about that! Umm...I guess I kinda mistook you for my sister in a daze there. Hehe...Sorry dude! The goomba pauses collecting his thoughts before continuing. Umm...So maybe...have you seen my sis...Chinablosque? She was with a boo covered in boondages, his name was Boondaid? I've been looking all over for them!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:34 pm

((Okay, umm, so, what happened to Jabbers...? Are there two Goombas now? I'm confused... Also, I finished adding in Puuntail's part into my last post, since I forgot it before....))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next