Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUISE! GUISE! GUUUISE!

+13
gestaltScribbler
BigBurkhart
turtleOracle
Dreamscythes231
sonic3535
gloomyMoron
truebug
poizaz
CrimsonMage
Todd Ingram
Shailsnic
arcaneScribbler
Harvest Ty
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GUISE! GUISE! GUUUISE! - Page 3 Empty Re: GUISE! GUISE! GUUUISE!

Post by gloomyMoron Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 am

Because they are search engine bots. Google and Bing are there to a) scan for viruses b) update their archived pages for their search engines c) do Ad stuff d) update their search engine database to make it easier to find the forums.
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 am

:realbb: We're just such an awesome and epic forum that they had to check it out and stalk it.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:31 am

Oh, you mean the Google bot? I don't think it can actually post... I often see it on late at night. ...And unlike me, gloomyMoron knows why and has supplied the answer. :3 Thanks, gloomy!
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamscythes231 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 am

Spoiler:

Okay.

Okay...

OKAY....

okay......

Spoiler:
Dreamscythes231
Dreamscythes231
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by gestaltScribbler Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:31 am

Dude, no. Just no. No Rule 34 ECN, ever.
gestaltScribbler
gestaltScribbler
Conspirator
Conspirator

https://pmecn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 am

EVER.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Hahahaha it made me lol so hard !

But still, Never Rule 34 ECN. NEVER.
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:16 pm

let us never speak of this again

Post counts definitely do go up faster here. We're going to need more ranks soon enough!
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Lol yep. Some people are already at 4 stars, including me, hehe. Probably because I babble a lot.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:36 pm

And I am only at 1 star D:

I am so jealous !
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 pm

turtleOracle wrote:And I am only at 1 star D:

I am so jealous !

Meh, don't worry about it. You'll get there!

...eventually.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm

There are probably titles past the 5 star mark, but there probably aren't graphical indicators for it. That's my guess at least. I'll probably lag behind everyone since I only manage a 22-posts per day average (and that is likely to normalize down to 10 or so eventually), so I imagine I'll be stuck with 3-4 stars for a while. lol.
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Woo! The only person who outposts me is aS! :'3

This forum is crazy!
But the fun kind! :'D

Also we might actullay need new rankings...or maybe custom rankings when we reach rank 3/4/5?
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by poizaz Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 pm

My rank is still so low. I joined late because of username problems.
poizaz
poizaz
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

http://mspaforums.com/member.php?1094615-poiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Harvest Ty wrote:Woo! The only person who outposts me is aS! :'3

This forum is crazy!
But the fun kind! :'D

Also we might actullay need new rankings...or maybe custom rankings when we reach rank 3/4/5?

I used to outpost both of ye for a while.

...then I had a friend over, and suddenly both of you were around 50 or so ahead, now 100 ahead
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Unclever title Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Psh! All ya'll and your fancy star spangled ranks.

I'm running on pure chutzpah and lurking it up!

But yeah only 10 posts away from Junior Smith as of this post. Knowing me, I'll be hitting that one soon enough.
Unclever title
Unclever title
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:51 pm

I sincerely apologize for my habit of being a chatterbox and also my probably-unhealthy tendency to be a loopy little insomniac coming up with weird ideas and then posting them accordingly in my doodles and scribblings thread at weird hours of the night/morning/mornight regardless of whether I am double-/multi-posting/posting-after-myself because my ADHD, sleep-deprived self gets way too excited about sharing said ideas and doesn't want to risk people missing seeing them by having them in an edit. ^.^;

...also, on a completely separate note, drawing my Punies as gijinkas/anthros/humanized-Punies is really fun and gives me interesting ideas. So basically experimenting with species-swaps on characters can be really good inspiration fodder!

Okay, shutting up now so I don't end up rambling about weird things for an hour. -.-;
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:59 pm

You know, you don't have to apologize for it !

It's not a problem if you talk a lot, it justs shows you're really interested into PM:ECN !
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Unclever title Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:19 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:I sincerely apologize for my habit of being a chatterbox and also my probably-unhealthy tendency to be a loopy little insomniac coming up with weird ideas and then posting them accordingly in my doodles and scribblings thread at weird hours of the night/morning/mornight regardless of whether I am double-/multi-posting/posting-after-myself because my ADHD, sleep-deprived self gets way too excited about sharing said ideas and doesn't want to risk people missing seeing them by having them in an edit. ^.^;

...also, on a completely separate note, drawing my Punies as gijinkas/anthros/humanized-Punies is really fun and gives me interesting ideas. So basically experimenting with species-swaps on characters can be really good inspiration fodder!

Okay, shutting up now so I don't end up rambling about weird things for an hour. -.-;

Heh, no worries. I was just posting more for comedic effect. I hold no grudges against anyone due to things regarding post count.

Heck, I'm bad at grudges in general, so even fewer worries.

Last edited by Unclever title on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad at grudges AND spelling!)
Unclever title
Unclever title
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:27 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:I sincerely apologize for my habit of being a chatterbox and also my probably-unhealthy tendency to be a loopy little insomniac coming up with weird ideas and then posting them accordingly in my doodles and scribblings thread at weird hours of the night/morning/mornight regardless of whether I am double-/multi-posting/posting-after-myself because my ADHD, sleep-deprived self gets way too excited about sharing said ideas and doesn't want to risk people missing seeing them by having them in an edit. ^.^;

You should know by now that I don't mind such things friend! I like reading the stuff you write. Not to mention that I do stuff like that myself.

Did you ever read the Rhythm or Jam ideas I had that I posted in the MSPA Workshop thread? If not I'll PM you the links. (Though at this point I am actually considering using them on one of my own projects, especially considering Team Attacks already exists and thus Jams would be rendered useless if added to the adventure.)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:23 pm

You are not annoying, and I definitely like to hear (er.. see?) you post. You are fun and have awesome ideas.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Shailsnic wrote:

You should know by now that I don't mind such things friend! I like reading the stuff you write. Not to mention that I do stuff like that myself.

Did you ever read the Rhythm or Jam ideas I had that I posted in the MSPA Workshop thread? If not I'll PM you the links. (Though at this point I am actually considering using them on one of my own projects, especially considering Team Attacks already exists and thus Jams would be rendered useless if added to the adventure.)

You DO? I'm not being obnoxious? R-really?

...? Uhh, I have no idea what the MSPA Workshop thread is...

CrimsonMage wrote:You are not annoying, and I definitely like to hear (er.. see?) you post. You are fun and have awesome ideas.

............guuuuuuuuuuuys stoppiiiiiitttttttt why do you all actually like my babbliiiiiing.....???? :cuteshyla: I am really not used to people wanting to hear me talk/see what I've typed/whatever, sorry....

Spoiler:
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by gestaltScribbler Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 pm

aS, I've never been tested, but I'm preeetty sure I have ADHD too. Anyway, I hope you know nobody is pulling a prank on you. It would take some kind of giga-ton douche with no life and no self-esteem to devote the time and effort to setting up a rouse that elaborate. You are a joy to have around, and even if I don't comment on everything (Good gosh, people. You post like maniacs.), I do my best to at least keep an eye on everything. I always enjoy seeing your babbles and doodles pop up. You don't have to feel self conscious; people like you here. Get down with your bad self, girl.
gestaltScribbler
gestaltScribbler
Conspirator
Conspirator

https://pmecn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Yeah, I love to see your posts! :'D
You always have interesting stuff to say and your posts are always fun to read! So don't be so down on yourself! :'3
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 pm

:cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHAT ARE WORDS I CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY HERE HAVE A FLOOD OF EMOTES INSTEAD AAAAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY
:cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla: :cuteshyla:
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum